Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Look forward to answers on this topic! By 4 hands I mean playing with me, and each other!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Any advice on how to find out about kissing, sometimes difficult, I believe, oral, both ways, anal, and whether the guy will cum? Quite a list, without going on the 4hands sex, which I like, or BB!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Impressive cocks!
-
Siam roads tour guides
Incidentally, I think you are from Australia? Kanchanaburi, site of the bridge on the River Kwai, where many Australians died, has an interesting museum honouring those who died, and a beautiful war cemetery. There is also nice country round about. You can go by train, but its rather hit and miss, I went by taxi with another Siam Roads guide. I assume that you have been to the old capital, Ayutthaya? Also worth a visit. There are many organised tours, some involving a boat trip, and the summer Palace of Bang Pa In.
-
Siam roads tour guides
Can't remember how to walk there, or can't remember how to walk?
-
Siam roads tour guides
I went by taxi, with Mac from Siam Roads. Much easier! Quite a long drive. The river market is rather nice with lots of local restaurants. Train is good to see once. It starts at the terminus, goes through the market and away.
-
Siam roads tour guides
He is now a lawyer, and has a job. He no longer guides, unfortunately!
-
Siam roads tour guides
Amphawah, which is the floating river market is worth a visit, and lunch, and you can take in the railway line, at Maeklong, which is quite close. Check times, to make sure you catch the train leaving.
- Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
Seems like a plan!
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
Personally I like smooth chest, but hairy ass and legs!
-
Sauna and Onsen Hopping in Bangkok
I take your point about onsen, but even some of the well known onsen in Tokyo do not have access to mineralised/volcanic water, so they have to cheat, so to speak. My best experience was outside Tokyo, in the Mountains, where we played golf in the morning. And had our onsen, on the slopes of a nearby volcano. In the snow! Magical.
-
Eight more charged in 2004 Tak Bai massacre
And not good to be black, and stopped by police for traffic offences, too many shot dead!
-
Eight more charged in 2004 Tak Bai massacre
I have put reader on ignore, solves the problem of his messages.
-
Eight more charged in 2004 Tak Bai massacre
Seems pretty accurate to me.
-
Eight more charged in 2004 Tak Bai massacre
What's that got to do with the topic? Incidentally, we, the UK, did refuse to allow segregation of the US Army in the UK. The US wished to continue segregation, the UK refused.
-
Eight more charged in 2004 Tak Bai massacre
And had segregation between blacks and whites well into the fifties.
-
Torrential downpour traps drivers in Pattaya
First class engineers in Thailand!
-
New cannabis rules you can't afford to break
A share in the Anutin family cannabis farms?
-
4 Bangkok Hotels Among '50 Best Hotels in the World'
In Calcutta, many years ago, the Grand Hotel, a 'boy' was permanently stationed outside my door. He was middle-aged, unfortunately.
-
Eight more charged in 2004 Tak Bai massacre
Yea, indeed. I believe that the USA teaches that all men are equal, (unless black)!
-
4 Bangkok Hotels Among '50 Best Hotels in the World'
Sorry. Errata ..foam at the mouth and run....
-
4 Bangkok Hotels Among '50 Best Hotels in the World'
I can't any more! 40 years ago it was reasonable. I used to lunch on the deck, humming Noel Coward, 'in Bangkok at 12 o'clock, they foamed at the mouth and ran, mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun' etc. Best hummed while consuming Tom yum goong, and sweating vigorously.....
-
Eight more charged in 2004 Tak Bai massacre
The article refers to many people being suffocated. Quite appalling incident. I remember it at the time. No one much cared then.
-
North American airports
What is this supposed to say? I can't see how JFK can be satisfying to anyone, except a masochist! I have just used Las Vegas, and thought it was great, despite it being very busy. Apart from anything else, it's ten minutes by car from downtown.