Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Is he an attractive guy?
  2. Indeed,though I think that he who cannot be named, prefers Bavaria!
  3. Berlin Airport certainly gave the lie to German efficiency, ditto the Hamburg Elbphilharmonie, nearly 10 times over the original budget!
  4. Perhaps you could give some examples? I remember, many years ago, when BTS was started, it took for ever! Perhaps it depends on the 'profit' made by the builder!
  5. 22nd century project?
  6. Keithambrose replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    He's certainly getting on a bit!
  7. Keithambrose replied to Mysteryman's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Are the 100 guys engaged in what the English magazine, Private Eye, calls Ugandan activities?
  8. Hoping that it won't happen any time soon? Not like you...
  9. It's the future, whether you like it or not. The UK, and the EU, are introducing similar systems.
  10. I'm with Olddaddy. I can't burn the candle at both ends any more. So, as suggested, insist on a more reasonable timetable, agree to differ, or find someone else!
  11. Keithambrose replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    It also works the other way round. Sometimes I have not had the money to pay a guy, either forgot wallet or whatever. I say that either I will pay them next time, or do a Bank transfer. So far the relevant guy has been happy with that, and I always pay! Again, it helps if it's a regular!
  12. Keithambrose replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    Sorry, bbkmf said........
  13. Keithambrose replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    I think Khaolak guy was just saying be cautious, no more than that.
  14. Keithambrose replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    'Never a borrower or a lender be', as Polonius put it some 450 years ago!
  15. Keithambrose replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    Tha is for your comments. I Bangkok, I usually use grindr, go go bars, or massage parlours. There is one guy I used several times, but that is the exception. I only do ST. I've been lucky over the years, all the Grindr guys, bar one, looked like their pics, and performed. Ditto bars, and massage. Like you, no issues as to safety. I hope my luck holds in November, when I am dipping a toe, and perhaps more, into the water of Pattaya!
  16. Keithambrose replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    I am based in UK, and have a small group of regulars that I enjoy. There have been odd occasions, in the past, when I was using one offs where I was stung by guys asking for 50% up front. Since I ask guys to come to my place, I understand that they may be reluctant to come to a house for the first time. Usually I will agree a small figure to cover fares, if asked. With my regulars, however, I am inclined to consider helping, if they are guys I have known a long time, also if they are on an escort site where you can leave reviews, that's an additional safeguard. I agree though it's always a risk. I've had 2 guys say they were short, £200, could I send them cash, next visit free. Both turned up as requested. I actually gave them a tip for being honest! I took a big chance on a guy who screwed up his Uni fees, I agreed to pay against a year of free visits! A hell of a risk, and not recommended, but I had a close relationship with this guy, I thought. Indeed, all turned out fine, and I still see him regularly, 3 years later. OK, luck involved, but I thought, I like the guy, I can afford it, why not! We're sort of friends, talk about families, etc, though I'm not kidding myself, it's basically a commercial relationship!
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I agree that the pillar is an issue. Personally I prefer the smaller, more 'intimate' (sic) space where they now are. I find the wide open spaces not conducive to getting to know boys etc. Also, they would consistently have to have a large no of boys. The current, slightly sleazy atmosphere, I like!
  18. Some of the twitter feeds are not only xxx, but showing BB fucking by the boys!
  19. I hope to be there first 2 weeks of November!
  20. Also, no business class, I think.
  21. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I see that the convicted drug dealer, Captain Thanamat, who couldn't be a minister, following the recent Constitutional Court ruling, has merely substituted his younger brother! Sort of beggars belief, except that this is Thailand!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.