Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Best Massage/Spa for Twink Lovers
Very clever!
-
Hotels that Allow "Guests"
Not to be confused with the Meridien, no problem, which is very close to Montien.
-
Best Massage/Spa for Twink Lovers
Clearly logical!
-
Hotels that Allow "Guests"
Le Meridien no problem.
-
Etiquette when texting
Interestingly, a recent poll of young people said that 30% never answer phone calls. The reason seems to be that they don't really know how to communicate by voice. I also read that some media companies are now running classes to teach their employees to use the phone! The companies included journalists. Seems madness to me....
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
Line. Is SiLKuQt It's on their twitter feed.
- GLAM's - 30 Aug 2024 review of new massage shop in BKK
- GLAM's - 30 Aug 2024 review of new massage shop in BKK
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
I'll try, I'm not good at IT! I found it in their twitter site.
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
TK now sending me Line updates, mostly XXX!
-
Phuket locals rally against Swiss man
Surprise, surprise. I wonder how much it cost him!
-
Best Massage/Spa for Twink Lovers
Indeed, a lot more, see my report above!
-
Best Massage/Spa for Twink Lovers
Indeed, individual cabins, with bed!
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
Thanks!
-
Best Massage/Spa for Twink Lovers
There is some debate about which shop is Green Massage. There are several shops in Surawong, opposite my hotel, Le Meridien, and the names change. Last year, when I went it was Green Massage!
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
Thanks! As I don't speak Thai, it would be quite a task to get there and sort out what I want. However the pics and vids are very enticing. Also, as they don't have a website, I was wondering whether the Guys on the videos actually work there, and how you identify them! I am looking for a twink bottom. Perhaps its easier to use Zeus or similar, where the boys are identified.
-
Best Massage/Spa for Twink Lovers
Upstairs there were private rooms.
-
Best Massage/Spa for Twink Lovers
You can still get a surprise. I went to Green massage, for just a standard massage. I picked an attractive boy, paid for a body massage, and 20 mins later I was fucking him!
-
Boy Agencies - update
In many ways, I think that using the online services, is a bit like Amazon, very efficient, and you get exactly what it said on the packet!
-
Another military coup is unlikely say experts
Yes, it was said there was friction between Prayut and Prawit, as Prawit was nominally the senior. I suspect it depends on how they cut the cake, or the watches, in the case of Prawit!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
I'm with you on the 4 hand massage! I like the two guys to interact with each other, a proper 3 some. Have you found that is available!
-
Massage... Ladyboy?
A new phrase for me!
-
Korean tourist becomes second Pattaya fall victim this week
And get out, onto the balcony......
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
I see that it is very close to Lat Phrao 101, on the yellow line!
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
Thanks, understood! Do you think many farang make the effort to go there?