Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
However. I can't find them on the website? This could be my incompetence, can anyone help? Perhaps they don't have a website?
-
Another military coup is unlikely say experts
I take your point, but I thought that the Army, and now he who cannot be named, control political issues, at least indirectly. That would mean that the Court could hand down a liberal decision, gay marriage, that doesn't affect those in effective power.
- What does bb mean?
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
Just looked more, sucking, fucking, the lot! And attractive boys!
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
Indeed, easily the most adventurous site, by a long way! Can anyone tell me if it is near BTS or Metro?
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Flowing Viagra!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
All you can eat, so to speak! Sounds enticing, but the trouble with a buffet if you fill up too quickly!
-
Korean tourist becomes second Pattaya fall victim this week
The PFC is becoming too popular.
-
First time in Bangkok report!
It's well known that Asian people are more likely to have a genetic mutation that makes it more difficult to break down the alcohol, and hence are can suffer from alcohol intolerance. Mind you the defective gene can appear in all races, it's just that it seems more prevalent in Asian people. I found this in Japan when I visited. As you may know Japanese written English can be very good, but their spoken English is a lot less good. I'm told they do not get a lot of practice in speaking English in school, etc. Hence, in the evening, over various dinners, the 'Asian flush', as it is rather unsympathetically called, became quite evident! Bearing in mind that hearing is the first sense affected by alcohol, later in the evening I did a lot of agreeing, and nodding!
-
Massage shop for sale
He pays buyer?
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Very reasonable, will tips stay the same, I wonder?
-
Another military coup is unlikely say experts
I always find this sort of discussion interesting, talking about military coups as a way of life! '7 years gone, time for another coup'! The argument now seems to be that the Constitutional Court, members installed by the Army, can be relied upon to do the bidding of the Army, without a coup. We will see. What happens if the Government tries to reform the Constitutional Court, and install neutral judges?
-
The Rival Camps
He was made a Cabinet member by Prayut, I believe. That's fairly good protection! He also feels strong enough to ditch Prawit, which is interesting. One of my friends in Bangkok says he can deliver votes!
-
Black money boys in Africa
Thanks. Very helpful! Can you share his Grindr details? I am due in Pattaya end October!
-
Brussels, Belgium
Is Villa Gianni still alive? I last went there over 10 years ago, and bit was pretty rundown then.
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
Nice body!
-
The Rival Camps
Is that the same Thamanat who was jailed for drug dealing? Sounds a good choice, bearing in mind the recent Constitutional Court ruling!
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
Sorry to hear that. I hope things improve, and that you get some excellent new stamps.
-
Two Vietnamese beaches among world's 50 best
Especially the wildlife!
-
Bangkok faces 11.75 billion baht Green Line debt crisis
Surely not corruption, on Government contracts. Unheard of...
-
New Zealander falls to death from Pattaya hotel
They keep on coming. It seems people are keen to join the PFC!
- Bangkok or Bangpussy 😂
-
Thailand Tackles ‘Cheap Travel’ Issues
Indeed! Not to be overlooked....
- Massage... Ladyboy?
- Massage... Ladyboy?