Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Thanks from me too, I am due there in November.
  2. The dams on the Mekong are already destroying Tonle Sap lake. And ruining the livelihoods of up to 2 million people. The Government is not in the least concerned.
  3. M f you, if we had been in Saudi, or UAE, it might have been different!
  4. That's really bad. I've never heard of that. Could you sue them? Once on BA business class, Cancun to LHR, with my family, we were on the plane, and were asked if we would consider moving for some VIPs. I am a Gold member with BA. We politely refused, and that was the end of that.
  5. Slightly different point. Has anyone checked in on line, been given seat reservation, and then told at the airport you have been bumped off?
  6. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Ii think these are all good points, but I think the 'average American' is still biased against a black, and a woman. Unsurprisingly, Musk has endorsed Trump, in a gesture of self interest.
  7. The XLR received European certification on the 19th July. Very exciting. Launch customer was to be Aer Lingus, but they have a dispute with pilots, and I think it will now be Iberia. They have over 500 orders already.
  8. It's very common. I travelled an awful lot on business. On one trip from NYC to Chicago, I went to check in at La Guardia. The AA staff were puzzled, as the flight was from JFK! The e ticket and confirmation both said JFK, but I had assumed that as it was a domestic flight, it was from LGA! Hence blindness when looking at the ticket! I now check obsessively. Luckily I also leave a lot of time.e when checking in, so made it to JFK. Felt an absolute fool. Years before, I was in SF, going to Santa Barbara. I rang up the hotel to check the reservation, and like the member above, had the wrong month! This was expensive, as they only had a suite! The other issue, I find, is booking hotels many months ahead, especially if you have a duplicate booking, as you can do with booking.com. Unless you are very careful, you can forget one of the bookings. That has happened to me!
  9. Keithambrose replied to Xclay's topic in Gay Brazil
    Thanks. I saw a documentary which featured Amish immigrants, who had developed a huge cattle farm, cutting down hundreds of acres of forest. They are rapidly expanding. Didn't look good. The indigenous people were being forced out.
  10. Abuse by corrupt officials, surely not!
  11. Very good!
  12. Thanks! I am there next month.
  13. Keithambrose replied to Xclay's topic in Gay Brazil
    * under threat...
  14. Keithambrose replied to Xclay's topic in Gay Brazil
    Is it still underbtgreat from deforestation, industrial agriculture, etc?
  15. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Re Obama, my American friends said that he would have got at least 5% more votes, if he had not been black, at least on the first time he was elected. As another of my Americam friends said, never underestimate the stupidity of the average Anerican! Or the homophobia, racism, anti semitism, anti woman, etc.
  16. What a great bunch of guys. Would be great if they escorted. I've only been to Cuba on business, so not able to check the market! Vinapu might be interested in them?
  17. Thanks. I am sure that you are doing your best to help out!
  18. Does the fact that this is the low season, so called, make a difference? Are there a lot more customers in the high season?
  19. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Or, alternatively, they were!
  20. I hope that some people change underwear more often than that!
  21. Glad you approve of murder.
  22. I am now terminating my relationship with SiamRoads with immediate effect.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.