Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
6 Dead at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
Rubbish. And disgusting rubbish.
-
Aurora Massage Gay Bangkok
Yes, I saw that. Didn't they only become Googuys a few weeks ago?
-
6 Dead at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
Not going to do the Hyatt much good!
-
6 Dead at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
Tea seems popular. The Russians murdered a dissident in London, putting polonium in his tea!
-
Six people found dead after ‘poisoning’ in luxury Bangkok hotel
I see they now say cyanide! Anyone know which hotel?
-
Immigrations targets 45-second standard
Some hope!
-
supreme court gives Biden immunity to assassinate Trump
Very good!
-
Major Differences Between Thai Legal System and Western Law
And Isle of Man!
-
Major Differences Between Thai Legal System and Western Law
Add Gibraltar!
-
Major Differences Between Thai Legal System and Western Law
Life is also complicated because some European countries have a set of different Supreme Courts, depending on the issues. ie a Constitutional Supreme Court, a Labour law Supreme Court, tax, etc. France has the Conseil d'Etat, for example. The UK has just one Supreme Court, that hears all cases.
-
Major Differences Between Thai Legal System and Western Law
In France the highest court, The Cour de Caasation is NOT bound by its own previous decisions, as I know to my cost. We have a law office in Paris!
-
Mister Buriram 2024
Thanks for posting! As already said, very uplifting!
-
Major Differences Between Thai Legal System and Western Law
I should point out that most Northern European countries, basically those conquered by Napoleon, are civil law countries guided by a Code, indeed originally the Code Napoleon, not precedent. England, and Scotland are unusual in that respect.
-
Bangkok bar shows?
I didn't know Julius Caesar made it to Bangkok! Not sure what he would have made of go go bars!
-
I need some history lessons about early Pattaya
Afternoon sex was the (only?) advantage of the Golden Cock, in Bangkok!
-
I need some history lessons about early Pattaya
I'd forgotten about Spartacus! Pre Internet it was one of the few ways to find gay areas. Perhaps I used that for Bangkok, I can't remember!
-
The Economist praises Thai health care system
Could be, but that wasn't the impression I got.
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
This was on Monday July 8th, so has there been any reaction?
-
Hotel breakfasts
Only shoulders?
-
I need some history lessons about early Pattaya
Yes, indeed, though could be frustrating, and sweaty, when tramping the streets, looking for action!
-
Bangkok bar shows?
Also illegitimate, I hope!
-
OVERLY TATOOED AND TERRIBLY DYED BLOND HAIR
Indeed, and his ass is unaffected!
-
I want to try Malaysia
I know there is a gay scene, and guys on Grindr, etc, but I think one should be cautious. Don't forget that Anwar, a leading politician, was jailed on a trumped up gay sex charge.
-
Bangkok bar shows?
Is Prestige a new gay massage place?
-
I need some history lessons about early Pattaya
I must have missed them. Pre Internet, finding things out was not so easy!