Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Adult film star Austin Wolf arrested on child pornography charges
A translation would be helpful.
-
I did something no sex tourist has done before (maybe)
Depends if he is cataloguing his stamp collection!
-
Thailand retains ranking as world’s sixth best country for expats
I'm happy to be cultural during the day, and indulge in other pleasures in the evening! Also, have been to Angkhor and surrounds 4 times or so, so my cultural locker is quite full. The sex locker, however is bottomless (pun intended)!
-
Luang Prabang recommendations
Let me know how you get on.
-
Hotel breakfasts
I assume that is why they are not advertising all the rooms, or a Club lounge, etc.
-
New Official Jomtien Complex Website & Map
That's a huge difference.
-
Hotel breakfasts
Thanks. I wonder if the Hotel will in fact open in September?
-
Expats seek income tax clarification from the prime minister
Thanks!
-
Print shop in Silom
Accommodate you? How far did they go?
-
Thailand retains ranking as world’s sixth best country for expats
Agreed. I would add Siem Reap, mainly for the boys! And Hanoi.
-
Meeting boys in apps
OK, thanks!
-
Meeting boys in apps
Can you give a bit more guidance. I have reddit, but can't find those groups!
-
New Official Jomtien Complex Website & Map
Maybe the Owner likes to test the boys he employs!
-
Finding a real boyfriend
He said he never saw him again.
-
Two students dead, one injured in Bang Na brawl
This sort of violence between students seems to be increasing, although this may be more gang related, I suppose.
-
Classifying Jomtien bars by boys?
As I hope to make my first visit to Pattaya in November, I would be interested in details too. I am a top who likes twinks!
-
Thailand retains ranking as world’s sixth best country for expats
I must say that I think that Thailand is one of the safest countries to visit. Though simple precautions, dressing down, no Posh watches (unless you are a Cabinet Minister), etc, are always sensible. Wandering about, late at night, I have never felt threatened.
-
Thailand retains ranking as world’s sixth best country for expats
OK, unders, but it is too hot for me, and a no of governments stress high crime rate. One even says, 'do not go out alone'.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Good to know!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
I'll try, though I haven't ventured out side the Silom/Surawong area yet for massage
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Predictive txt is annoying. Why would it put in 'guts' for 'guys'? Especially when guys is a word I use frequently!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
guys.......
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
It would be good to know if the guts who say T/B, are B when it comes down to it, so to speak!
-
Thailand retains ranking as world’s sixth best country for expats
Another if these stupid surveys. Are we supposed to believe that Mexico is one of the best countries for retirement, or Panama, Indonesia, UAE? Finland, Canada, Norway all low down. Crazy. I suppose Mexico would be OK if you were a drug baron, though bodyguards would be expensive!
-
THAI to restart flights on more routes to Europe
The article says that Thai stopped flights to London. I don't think so. There was a Thai flight 15 mins ahead of my EVA flight, certainly on the last 3 occasions i went to Bangkok. At present, say yesterday, there were 3 Thai flights, London to Bangkok.