Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Or gather round, like moths to a candle!
  2. I like the pun in line one. I assume it was deliberate.
  3. Would beginning of 'extras' wake you up?
  4. Huge indeed, and visible. Some of the divers must have big cocks, but you never see anything swinging around! Perhaps the speedos are too tight....
  5. Oh well, silver pretty impressive!
  6. Thanks. So if I spot someone I like, I can check to see if he is on the roster of a convenient shop! Convenient for Sunday, etc.
  7. Any news re the current scene in Prague, sex bars, guys, saunas etc welcome. I am due there on the 22nd.
  8. It was a difficult decision, as he is such an odious, and dangerous, man. I use it just to look up escorts, most of whom post mini sex videos!
  9. Interesting that the 17 year old had a large collection of porn pics, and videos. I assume that he featured in them, hence blackmail, but I may be wrong!
  10. Thanks, helpful! As a matter of interest, any idea how many shops the boys appear to go to? Do some turn up on 3, 4, 5 websites?
  11. True, good point!
  12. Entry for July 7th, see also June 9th, another hard on visible!
  13. Master Gallery, I went to their Twitter account, not website, sorry! You have to scroll down quite a bit before you get to the video I described.
  14. Yes, just sampling Pattaya! Usually, crew always ask if you want to be woken up, I've not had problems.
  15. Japanese entertainment never ceases to amaze me. That never happened when I was taken to karaoke evenings in Japan! I doubt they would have a sexy page boy, or similar, to assist!
  16. 'Stone in the water' announcement?
  17. My next visit is 3 nights Pattaya, 6 days Bangkok, 6 nights Siem Reap, then 4 days Bangkok, so different venues to break up the time. On the business class issue. I have a 12 hour flight, and I am lucky enough to be able to fly business class. As you get older, I am 70, I reckon it saves you a couple of days of exhaustion. My flight takes off at 10pm, meal, drink, sleep 7 hours, arrive BKK 3pm, hotel, shower, ready for night out!
  18. On their website there is a pretty clear video example of the masseur fondling the balls of an almost naked guy, who is inadequately covered by a thin towel. You can see he has a raging hard on!
  19. Now in the final!
  20. Indeed. For example it never ceases to amaze me the huge amount of very hard core porn, available to all, on Twitter, including children. Most people have Twitter on their phone.
  21. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Handbags at dawn again!
  22. I lived on the south coast of the UK, when a child, and then I would be sent to buy fresh fish from the fisherman on the beach. After a storm, you could often pick up lobsters thrown up on the beach. At least I knew that they were not pink! All gone now, overfishing, etc.
  23. Amazing!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.