Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I though that gay sex was illegal in Malaysia, so one has to be careful. Perhaps Spoon can comment?
  2. Indeed. One of the Siamroads guides i use, Mac, has had various health issues, and says he cannot afford treatment. If so, then no free health care for all!
  3. The silicone injection idea is alive and well in London. One of my regulars, who also does my waxing, has had two injections, both against my advice. He sai he thought he needed a thicker cock. His cock was perfectly OK, in my view, large and thick. I think he was just insecure. I don't like the result, best described as soggy! However he still cums loads, and as I am a top, it's not so much of an issue. He admits some loss of sensation, and I don't think he is as hard as he was. Also several thousand pounds poorer!
  4. Incidentally, thank you for your interesting blogs!
  5. Terrible I know, but I always came to Thailand on business, hence Bangkok! My first case led to me meeting a lawyer, David Lyman, of Tilleke & Gibbins. David is American, but built the firm up to be the largest Thai law firm. I developed business for my firm with his firm, and we are still meeting after 46 years! He is now 88. Now I am retired, I hope to put my toe in the water in Pattaya, and perhaps other appendages, in November! I have taken advice from Vinapu on the subject!
  6. All very sensible.
  7. I can't comment on Pattaya, as I have not yet been there. In Bangkok, where I go frequently, there was no gay area in 1978, my first visit. You relied on Taxi driver, or concie to find the action. I am talking about sex effectively, though perfunctory massage was often involved. Action there was, I had an excellent gay threesome, but it was out of sight. Slowly bars began to develop, though my memory is not great, again word of mouth. I remember being ushered into places, where boys suddenly appeared, cocks out. Then Soi Twilight started, Barbiery in Surawong? I think the soi 6 scene had also started then, Golden Cock et al. Ditto Silom soi 2. So, by the late 80s, sex in all forms was available!
  8. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    +1
  9. Very sexy though! I see the post is from 2021!
  10. I agree with your comments. However, luckily, I seem to fancy an attractive guy, whatever his racial background!White to black and anything in between. However, I'm not into beards, I trust that's not racist!
  11. The last child seems to be a cat! This should be investigated!
  12. Who would have thought it!
  13. Don't lose sight of the fact that he's innocent until proved guilty, however awful the charges are.
  14. Could be a lucrative job!
  15. Better safe than sorry!
  16. I doubt that being rude improves the position.
  17. I like the way Classic Boys give the ages of the guys.
  18. On my first visit, 40 years ago, pre boy bars, I was taken by taxi driver to gay brothel, very attractive boy with tattoo of dragon round his navel, head diving into his pubic hair. I found it very sexy! Personally, I can live with some tattoos, but not when they cover the chest and arms. I like the nipples clear!
  19. Is that a reference to the comment above, 'word of mouth'?
  20. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I agree about 4 hands. But I like the 4 hands to play with each other, as well!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.