Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
V1 host club
Does look quite interactive!
- Trip report - Koh Tao (the mysterious "Death Island")
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
Certainly not me! Impossible if you are a top!
-
Hotel breakfasts
I have thought of staying there. Its within easy waddling distance of Patpong, Soi 4, etc
-
Belgian tourist dies after horrific attack by German
Even Farage only has one wife at a time, but we do have divorce!
-
Looking for Gay Groups/Clubs in Pattaya
I'm glad you enjoy Thailand. I love visiting. But have, not yet, had the desire to live there!
-
Visa differences impede progress towards a Schengen-style south east Asia
Putin is not a joke, he is evil.
-
Hotel breakfasts
That would be mid November. I am in Bangkok early November, Meridien, then Cambodia, back to BKK for 3 nights. Thought I might try the Dusit then
-
Hotel breakfasts
Meridien, weeks ago. Fully cancellable, so have options.
-
Hotel breakfasts
Yes, actually, but I have no choice, that is when the party is!
-
Airbnb vs hotel
I can imagine!
-
Airbnb vs hotel
I assume that you never had a partner?
-
Thailand extends free insurance coverage for foreign tourists until year-end
This looks a bit too good to be true, though the amounts are relatively low. Might have the unintentional effect of some visitors ditching travel insurance.
-
Belgian tourist dies after horrific attack by German
One of, Nigel Farage's wives is German., and his mistress is French.
-
Looking for Gay Groups/Clubs in Pattaya
Yes, that's very unfair. They paid for 40 years, and are not a burden on the NHS, etc!
-
Hotel breakfasts
Booked to arrive on 5th January! I always try to go to an Elephant party, held on the second Sunday in January, by a very old lawyer friend of mine. I have known him over 40 years!
-
Looking for Gay Groups/Clubs in Pattaya
I discussed the tax situation with my friend, ex tax lawyer in NY. He confirmed that with a double tax treaty in existence, there should be no issues, but get your own advice. He has what he calls a 'wealthy foreigner' visa, whatever that is, which he says, means that these tax issues do not affect him.
-
Looking for Gay Groups/Clubs in Pattaya
A really interesting guy! I'm not an expert but I though that if your 'home' country has a double taxation treaty with Thailand, all is well? That was suggested in earlier posts. I have a friend in Bangkok who used to be a tax partner in an NY firm, and he has just bought a condo. I can ask him. He has also acquired a good looking young Burmese live in companion, though I don't think that affects the tax position!!
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
I don't remember a bar, either.
-
Sites I use in Japan for searching businesses
Me too. No issues.Stay where you like.
-
Hotel breakfasts
Im assuming that the 'opening' is partial, and therefore only thr rooms are ready, though, as you say they are huge. That would explain why no references to The Club floor, etc, which must not be ready either till a bit later. I imagine management don't want to be too open about a partial opening, they just want to get the punters in. I hope there is a big pool, one of the disadvantages of the old Dusit was a small, rather sunless pool. It did have a great Club floor though, with an extensive terrace overlooking the Park. Showing my age, when I first stayed there, it was the tallest building in Bangkok!
-
Belgian tourist dies after horrific attack by German
Fair point. They were indeed far right.
-
Hotel breakfasts
I see that, as you suggest, the Club rooms are not available in November, when I would be there. I searched for November, hence the restricted rooms! Shame
-
Hotel breakfasts
OK, thanks. That's helpful. I missed the full list.
-
Belgian tourist dies after horrific attack by German
OK, I just wondered, as the friend who came to sit by his bedside, appeared to be male.