Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Sorry, I meant an IL-62!
  2. Or the majestic deserts.
  3. My first trip to Cuba was on an IL96, Cubana. Basic, but I got there. They joked that the toilet was a hole in the floor! They made excellent mojitos! A friend of mine was travelling internally, when the flight engineer, removed the carpet, mid flight, removed some bolts and carried out repairs! They made it to their destination.
  4. White hair, in my case!
  5. I thought that might be it!
  6. Does anyone know if drivers actually stop at these signals, and/or crossings?
  7. What had they done wrong to get convicted?
  8. My hotel is supposed to pick me up, for free, so I will ask them, a bit nearer the time, how things are going!
  9. I hope you are right!
  10. Do t forget the new $35 charge!
  11. Quite a few of them may find they are stuck at the shiny new airport!
  12. Indeed, we seem to have a fetish for renaming Government Departments, with more and more complex and stupid names. It not only stupid, but very expensive. Your starter for ten, is Suella Braverman better or worse than Priti Patel?
  13. Thank you for raising this issue. I am a Guardian reader, but missed this article. It is very concerning to me as a UK resident, and a lawyer. Quite why Michael Gove, and his department are involved is unclear. This is just the sort of thing that the dreadful Braverman would think of. She is on record as saying that support shown for the Palestinian cause is, in itself, unlawful. This is rubbish. There is nothing unlawful about supporting the Palestinian cause, what is unlawful is supporting violence and/or Hamas, who are terrorists.
  14. Sorry, 'iron ore'
  15. More like iton ore, I suspect!
  16. I was taken aback when applying for my Australian permit to travel. It was done on my phone, and the last stage involved my phone reading the chip in my passport! I was taken aback!
  17. In the UK, vinyl records have made quite a comeback. Som particular LPs are proving quite valuable, and near me a shop has opened just buying and selling vinyl LPs. I still have a shelf of vinyl LLs, mostly classical, but no record deck!
  18. Excellent pun!
  19. I also used Grindr and had plenty of choice!
  20. The business makes sure they are not underage, so enjoy!
  21. It helps to have good connections!
  22. I think this is a recent phenomenon. When I was there in Summer, flights were on time. I have noticed recently that flights BBK to LHR are frequently 30 mins late, but so is the Thai flight, timetabled 15 mins earlier.
  23. I think they are a first class airline. Great food and service. They can get a bit pricey, though!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.