Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I just wanted to emphasise one point from my comments above. Many members complain that the music is too loud, I agree, but the main turn off for me was the icy a/c. Surely a warmer atmosphere would be more condusive to intimacy?
  2. Good for boys, yes. As Vinapu has commented, it is a small place, and speak time. PS David sends his regards.
  3. It was a joke, but you never know!
  4. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    The tree of life?
  5. Quite unbelievable. It seems that as A350 is made of composite materials, that helped, and pax all left hand luggage on board. Can't see that happening in Europe!
  6. Indeed, will do!
  7. OK. I'll mention your name!
  8. Just brief comments on my experience in first 24 hours. I had long flight yesterday, so lazy, got as far as G's for a meal, good as ever, brief stop at Banana Bar, and then accepted Grindr booking at hotel. Incidentally, no problem with Hotel, Le Meredien, indeed most of the guests are male couples! Boy was Vietnamese, reasonable English, great body, kissing, I am a top and bred him. However he was far too rushed, off to shower almost as I came! Tired today, and as an older top, not as athletic as some members here, so just tried go go bars. Hotmale was dull, just boys in red jeans, some shirtless, jeans tight! A few attractive twink types, only one smiling. Really poor show, in my view, too cold, too loud. Maybe a quarter full, all male. Tried Tawan, in homage to Vinapu, at 10.30. told to go away, as they were full, come back at 11.00. I did, to be turned away again, try 11.30! I gave up. Better luck tomorrow, I hope! Incidentally, airport was ok. It was New Year's Day, not so busy, but Fast lane difficult to find. Not really marked. I asked an official, who pointed out I had walked past it. Maybe 8 to 10 minute line.
  9. But will they be available when you try to book?
  10. Nit sure I know MK?
  11. Perhaps depends on price?
  12. Hopefully, I will be in the air when New Year comes in, landing in Bangkok 4pm on the 1st!!
  13. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Ideal temperatures for us Europeans!
  14. Not always a good thing!
  15. Another W C Fields quote, ' I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food!' I have that quote on one of my aprons in the kitchen!
  16. As W C Fields once observed, ' I don't drink water, fish fuck in it!'
  17. I often give it physically to the cleaner, if we coincide, so to speak. Establishes a slight bond.
  18. Thanks! I'm only there 3 days, so condo not really on.
  19. I received the same advice!
  20. True. I just enjoy wandering around the streets having a beer etc. not so easy in Brazil, but I was ok in Copacabana, if I stayed on the beach road.
  21. But are there any 4 star hotels, or better, within walking distance of the gay areas? I like a bit of comfort!
  22. Shame to miss out on the sights, sounds and smells of Thailand.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.