Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
SP or Rio now?
I have followed with interest the reports about the gorgeous guys with big dicks. However, I am a top and would like to know how many of these guys are bottom?
-
So cute boys in Prague !
One got beaten up, the other disappeared!
-
Six places to watch the sunset in Bangkok
The view from the Oriental terrace over the river, drink in hand, was great. Bit of overbuilding now but still great in my humble view, as you have all the river view. Also open air Moon Bar/Vertigo on top of Banyan Tree, 60 floors up. Not for one who doesn't like heights! And you can eat up there as well
-
15M Massage Saphan Kwai
Wouldn't that have been Roy Cohn?
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
Nite that they have many bits in Tokyo, and other cities. I have used them in Tokyo. First class, like Amazon!
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
Sorry not me. I get my legit massage in hotel. Massage shops in Surawong are more legitimate than soi 6.
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
Thanks. Appreciated!
-
First time visitor, can someone explain it all to me...?
I arrive 18th July, but I imagine that you will be gone by then?
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
Active and passive?
-
Happy Gay Pride from Bumrungrad
Yes.
-
Onsens and brothels over Thanksgiving
I believe that there is a a TV channel devoted to Sakura, during the season. The season is also well known for parties. You are right about unpredictability, and short season. I was lucky to catch it in full bloom once, in Tokyo, next day it rained! I have a book written by an English guy who followed the Sakura from the south of Japan to Hokkaido, hitchhiking. He spoke Japanese!
-
Onsens and brothels over Thanksgiving
What about the Sakura season in early spring, if you can catch it. Superb.
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
Not sure, as the places I go to feature twinks, which is what I am looking for.
-
The end of Jomtien Complex?
I got EVA Business class for £3,150, for return trip in July.
-
$50 for a cup of Chiang Mai coffee?
Some years ago Selfridge's sold coffee beans passed through a civet cat for £200 a packet.....
-
Current Cambodian airport near Angkor Wat to close
I believe they reside in Phnom Penh!
-
Current Cambodian airport near Angkor Wat to close
The land around the airport is owned by certain people, who needed the airport to maximise land prices. I believe there will be no effective transport system, it will be a nightmare.
-
All the meeting apps
When I was in BKK in January, Grindr produced plenty of willing twinks!
-
Any fucking show place in Bangkok?
I arrive mid July, here's hoping that the fucking shows are back!
-
So cute boys in Prague !
I hope to be in Prague beginning June and will try to explore both bars! Have already lined up a couple of boys from Romeo!
-
Cruising areas
Czech Republic, Cambodia, 15. Japan 13! - about to be raised to 16.
-
Cruising areas
In some states in the USA, there is no minimum age for a girl to be married. Some girls have been 12 or 13! Unbelievable in the modern day. Not sure if it applies to boys!
-
Screwboys
So, no chance if skimpy underwear, like the old days? That, or less, would encourage me!
-
First time in Bangkok
No mirror I fear! I found it hard to settle. For sleep I mean, not sex!
-
First time in Bangkok
I found that the round bed want as much fun as I thought. I went back to a suite!