Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Introduction
To be fair, over the months, and years, there have been a lot of messages about Vietnamese boys in BKK, mostly critical. Personally I don't take any notice if generalised criticisms, but they have often been voiced in this and other fora.
-
Suvarnabhumi; the latest
Thanks!
-
Home Massage/Intramara 29
Sorry, which establishment is that? Not clear to me!
-
Suvarnabhumi; the latest
What is the position with Grab or Uber from Suvarnabhumi? Does anyone use them? I use hotel limo, normally, but it is very expensive!
-
New arrivals at suvarnabhumi
I agree. I think the problem was that the first two people spoke little English.
-
Best gay friendly hotels to stay in Bangkok/Pattaya
I always stay at Le Meridien. Pricey but good, no problems with bringing back boys either, and 200 yards from Patpong.
-
New arrivals at suvarnabhumi
I arrived twice, mid and end September. On first occasion no queue. On second occasion, fast lane had about 12 people, and it took about 10 mins. As reported, on second arrival only one fast lane open. PS. On your departure from Swampy, you have to fight a bit to use fast track to get through the much shorter security queue. If you are over 70, as I am. I had to appeal to the supervisor, before I got through!
-
New arrivals at suvarnabhumi
- Thailand welcomes over 7 million foreign tourists
I believe they are mostly Chinese owned. My recent guide hates the Chinese, as he says that the locals get nothing from them. They arrive on Chinese airlines, stay in Chinese owned hotels, eat in Chinese owned restaurants, and travel on Chinese buses.- Thailand welcomes over 7 million foreign tourists
I see from pics on the media that there were huge queues again at Swampy recently. Not sure if this isolated or not? The article also mentioned that one fast track queue had been closed which I noticed last month. I am due back on 27th Dec for New Year, so I hope things are sorted out.- Bangkok streets and google maps
This recalls an experience I had pre mobile phones, and before I used the subway. Each subway station has large maps in English setting out all the nearby buildings. Anyway I went by taxi to a law firm. Hotel instructed the taxi. We got there, or so I thought. Driver indicated the building and drove off. It was not the building, he was lost. Luckily I had been trying to follow the route on the map I had bought and remembered we had just passed a sports stadium. I also, luckily, had the right change for a payphone. Once I told the law firm about the sports stadium, they worked out where I was, and collected me! Not good for blood pressure!- List of gay brothels in Japan
Sorry, not sure. It's a while since I went there. I just went in, the boys, shirtless stood up, and I asked the mama san who kissed and bottomed. Usually about a third were bottom.- Bangkok streets and google maps
In Tokyo there are mostly no street names, except in the centre. Business addresses often just refer to the office block name, ie NYK, Yusen Building. The hotels have huge detailed maps to help. Addresses are district, ie Chiyoda Ku, then sub district, Chome, the block number, say 4, then number on block 8-4. These are not in order! Great fun- List of gay brothels in Japan
I have used King of College quite a lot. Nice twink boys, mostly, though not so many bottoms, they say Westerners cock too big! Still I always found a good boy, you agree what you want before, and they stuck to it. They also insist you brush your teeth, and use mouth wash. Very reasonable prices- List of gay brothels in Japan
King of College, Shinjuku- Is Dreamboys Moving?
- Is Dreamboys Moving?
Sorry fat fingers, 30th....- Is Dreamboys Moving?
They were still painting, yesterday, 39th, when I went by, but neon sign illuminated!- No More Antigen Tests Required on Visitors
Interestingly in Siem Reap, where I have just arrived from Bangkok, very little mask wearing, including locals. I still have mine, though.- Is Dreamboys Moving?
I think that's the bar I saw.- Is Dreamboys Moving?
Red Dragon bar was closed when I walked past yesterday evening.- Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
Thanks!- Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
I have used Mac several times, in the past, but I didn't know he had a blog. Can you give me details? Thanks- Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
Glad to see review of Mac, he told me several days ago, that he was not well.- Bangkok Trip Report 2022: The wait is over. What was I waiting for?
Very useful. Particularly the red shading on massage parlours! Thanks! - Thailand welcomes over 7 million foreign tourists