Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Is an actor speaking in another accent betraying himself?
It was a joke, as I thought was obvious.
-
Male strippers ??
"More attentive", you must be joking!
-
Male strippers ??
Perhaps they could be an entry for the Booker prize?
- Male strippers ??
-
Male strippers ??
Don't they have sedan chairs?
-
Tartawan hotel
Good idea to take grab, it must be at least 300yards.
-
Male strippers ??
Only if there is no first class.
-
Jomtien opticians
Thank you! One can see why you have driven people off the Board.
-
Jomtien opticians
Pontificating, hypocrisy, @PeterRS, surely not!
-
Hotel recommendation - going in May
Beyond belief....
- In bad taste?
-
Is an actor speaking in another accent betraying himself?
As often, you have misunderstood my comment.
-
Jomtien opticians
Talking of childish resonses, it takes one to know one!
-
Accusing the long-dead
There used to be a principle of innocent until proved guilty!
-
Jomtien opticians
Light sensitive lenses also called photochromic lenses, or transitions.
-
Is an actor speaking in another accent betraying himself?
What film was she in?
- Jomtien opticians
-
Inflated rates?!
I assume also a dislike of potatos?
-
Thermas Sauna in Barcelona Mini Trip Report
Good report!
-
Inflated rates?!
I think it's a question of the eye of the beholder.
-
Tips for Tunisia? 🇹🇳
Sorry, I meant posts on here!
-
Is an actor speaking in another accent betraying himself?
And the other way round, Meryl Streep as Mrs Thatcher, brilliant I thought, and many others.
- March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
-
Tips for Tunisia? 🇹🇳
I trust you are reading @alexch's blog?
-
Phnom Penhs hottest hottie?
Is the painter related to Velazquez?