Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Starving actor?
Or the No Queens protests?
-
The Never Ending Snake
Child's play! Seoul reports 4 hours.
-
Trip advice
Ah, thanks. That rings a bell!
-
Gays in Bangkok
I didn't see herpes on the offers from the massage parlours?
-
What are your flying habits?
From time to time.
-
Las cabinas de la 63
Nice teaser! Shame I have no plans to go to Colombia.
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
Or he is highly in debt!
-
New hot meetings in Tunis just after Ramadan
Good variety of rubbish! Bearing in mind the last picture, is bestialty on the agenda?
-
The Joys and Perils of Property in Thailand
Repeat!
-
Trip advice
Impressive website, and all good reviews. As you say shares some of the boys. Some members have said that 15M is a bit basic, this looks up scale!
-
Trip advice
Thanks. Hadn't heard of them.
-
Gays in Bangkok
You get what you pay for!
-
Inflated rates?!
It seems that you are a follower of the 'cut up' technique, popularised, among others, by Willam Burroughs
-
Inflated rates?!
It seems that you have set him off again!
-
What are your flying habits?
We'll see. I keep trying to get BA airmiles seats, but they are like gold dust! I might get air miles seats on Finnair, I'll try. The war started by the Orange Felon has turned everything upside down, as everyone has remarked!
-
What are your flying habits?
Have you ever tried Ethiopian? They have a good connection, London, Addis Ababa to Bangkok. Cheap, Business class, and a friend said it was very good.
-
Inflated rates?!
Aren't you wonderful!
-
Inflated rates?!
Discipline enforced there by Hegseth.
-
Inflated rates?!
And I couldn't find an appropriate emoji!
- Inflated rates?!
-
Starving actor?
Perhaps he can get some additional tips while he is there!
- Inflated rates?!
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
I thought they don't open till 4pm?
-
Gays in Bangkok
@olddaddy is always available....
-
Inflated rates?!
Do you know @Riobard