Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. It was a joke, as I thought was obvious.
  2. "More attentive", you must be joking!
  3. Perhaps they could be an entry for the Booker prize?
  4. Good point!
  5. Don't they have sedan chairs?
  6. Good idea to take grab, it must be at least 300yards.
  7. Only if there is no first class.
  8. Thank you! One can see why you have driven people off the Board.
  9. Pontificating, hypocrisy, @PeterRS, surely not!
  10. Beyond belief....
  11. And the laundry?
  12. As often, you have misunderstood my comment.
  13. Talking of childish resonses, it takes one to know one!
  14. There used to be a principle of innocent until proved guilty!
  15. Light sensitive lenses also called photochromic lenses, or transitions.
  16. Silly you!
  17. I assume also a dislike of potatos?
  18. I think it's a question of the eye of the beholder.
  19. Sorry, I meant posts on here!
  20. And the other way round, Meryl Streep as Mrs Thatcher, brilliant I thought, and many others.
  21. I trust you are reading @alexch's blog?
  22. Is the painter related to Velazquez?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.