Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I also think CDG is horrendous, badly planned, etc.
  2. I do have a regular who helps with IT, sorts out my phone, etc, I'll ask!
  3. In my case, because I have never heard of a virtual card!
  4. Interesting! Just as well that I dont use Gatwick!
  5. Just need to feel it. 😉 internally or externally?
  6. Ah, you did not make it clear that ehat you are changing airports. I think that would apply in most countries, eg Malpensa/Linate. In USA there is no transit system, so you need an ESTA , for changing at same airport
  7. Philistine! See 'From Russia with Love', where Bond identified fake Engish guy, on that basis! (I accept, however, that tastes have changed'.) Carp with red wine?
  8. I've done that several times! Try to make sure the top kisses!
  9. Ye, I agree. Works for me.
  10. Why would you need an ETA if you are in transit?
  11. Red wine with fish!!
  12. Points, receiving, head, both!
  13. Good for when you buy your bar!
  14. Do you remember when you were that age?
  15. Keep up the xxxpic forum!
  16. Same for Covent Garden! Saving money. La Traviata is seen as a banker, and sometimes they have 3 different casts, with what seems like endless performances
  17. Sometimes worse.
  18. Also complaints on my travel blog, Head for Points.
  19. Newspaper reports over the last few weeks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.