Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Possibly!
  2. This is getting really tedious.
  3. Well, both involve a party.
  4. Bit like shooting fish in a barrel!
  5. Perhaps a vibrator function?
  6. It was a joke!
  7. Not Esperanto?
  8. Mongols, Phoenicians, Ottomans, Macedonians, Greeks, Muslims, Vikings, Normans, the list goes on.....
  9. On another topic, we were talking about damages for nervous shock. This would seem to be a perfect case
  10. He was using one of his other personalities.
  11. Fair enough, though I do get blogs from industry websites, that highlight endemic issues.
  12. Yes, I am specifically targeting the mega Gulf carriers.
  13. To be fair, though their onboard service is poor, at least in my view, I have always found that they cope well with cancellations etc. I think that is partly at least because of the litigation environment in the USA. Gulf carriers don't have to worry about being sued for millions!
  14. I agree, but I'm talking about ordinary, non ballistic, crises. If you follow the travel blogs, there are many complaints about Emirates and Qatar, who frequently loudly publicise their virtues, but, it seems, don't lift much of a finger when things go wrong. Their customer service reputation is at odds with their glitzy image.
  15. As I said in another post, that sort of service is rare. The Middle Eastern Arlines, Emirates, Qatar, etc, have a particularly bad reputation in this area. Mind you KLM, Swiss, and Lufthansa, don't do that well either,
  16. Very efficient of the airline.
  17. Blind leading the blind?
  18. In real time or Olddaddy time?
  19. I read that the front runner is one of the sons of Khamenei, so no change there.
  20. Very quick indeed! As we know, Qatar Airlines are no good at dealing with crises, etc.
  21. To be fair, he said 'disappointing massages..'
  22. As I mentioned last year, I got lucky at Green Massage, chose good looking guy, asked for body massage. They had rooms upstairs, aand was fucking him within 15 mins! I can't remember about the massage!
  23. "we are talking whole hell of river as Phnom Penh in in confluence of Tonle Sap river and mighty Mekong." Not as mighty as it was, due to several dams upstream. This is causing serious issues with water levels in Tonle Sap. Less water, fewer fish, etc.
  24. I have often booked the backward facing Club seats with BA, the 'old' yin and yang seats that are still around, on the A380, for example. I choose the last seat in the cabin, as that means I can get up, go to the loo, etc, without having to clamber over the pax in the next seat. I like to have a window. I have never found any problem with that seat. I don’t understand the comment about acceleration, etc; for 95% of the time, you are in the cruise, at a constant speed.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.