Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Sounds fun, perhaps i should suggest that for sack and crack?
  2. Even that may be painful.
  3. So long as you are not worried about being able to walk afterwards!
  4. That was an appalling documentary. I commented on it on here, a couple of months ago. I've now looked at the reviews, and I see that a lot of the interviewees subsequently complained that their comments were distorted, taken out of context etc! I'm disappointed, but not surprised.
  5. Thanks. I used Botanika, just up the road. Quite posh! I think they also do massage, but legit.
  6. Did you only get a back view?
  7. The boy making his balls readily available for squeezing should help!
  8. Was this at Urban Thai? I use quite a posh shop in Surawong, opposite Meridien, close to Patpong. Don't know if they do ears. I might ask, as I am joining you on your hairy ear journey!
  9. "but since their cocks are shorter, when one counts " per inch " price, it comes to more or less the same" You'll have the Associated Union of Pattaya penis holders after you!
  10. Or the psychiatric hospital?
  11. In Siem Reap was €30 to 50.
  12. In several languages!
  13. Or forget your pills.
  14. If this was a serious enquiry, which i know is unlikely, then the answer is clearly yes, you ask. I do sometimes take videos, even in Bangkok, but I ask when I arrange the meeting, which I think is the way forward. Since I like 3somes, I can sometimes be the cameraman, which improves the standard of the performers!
  15. I think they are too unbelievable for that.
  16. Damn fat fingers!
  17. Not uncommon!
  18. No, down south, is correct.
  19. When I was there 18 moths ago or so, in a previous iteration, there were boys dancing, and it was a considerably higher standard. Also, to my taste, sexier boys!
  20. I assumed that was a reference to Nero fiddling (sic), while Rome burned.
  21. Contained Novichok?
  22. Funeral Director's Monthly?
  23. It just gets so boring after a while!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.