Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I wondered why i dream in Polish.....
  2. That was my reference too!
  3. And I never knew!
  4. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Perhaps he shares multiple personalities?
  5. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Yes, and his eyesight is quite poor, he brings the bill right up to his face! With such a hands on approach, I can't see him opening in Pattaya.
  6. I meant Tarntawan to soi 4!
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Guido just showed me picture of the cat as a tiny kitten, with mother, 9 years ago. For what it's worth, he said he is staying in Soi 4, but opening a second restaurant in Jomtien, not in the complex!
  8. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Happy to say, cat in residence!
  9. My first report did say it was a Tuesday night.
  10. I use a landline in the UK, as I find the reception and clarity better, and it does not cut out. Also, I find the receiver better to hold. Here in Bangkok, I buy a 15 day sim, at the airport. Yesterday Lloyds Bank froze my account citing a security issue. To my surprise, my Thai sim, AIS, allowed a free call to the UK, to sort it out! 15 mins it took. I was impressed, saved me a £7 roaming charge, plus cost of call. PS. My phone does not support an e-sim!
  11. Not bad. Cheap at the price, I woukd suggest, especially if you are of a certain age
  12. I thought so. Just checking!
  13. Message in person?
  14. Just to say I hoped to sample bars tonight. But my discussion of local government expenditure led to a three way discussion! I never knew there would be such interest! I did pop out just for a wander, and things seemed busier. It's Thursday night. Michael, at Circus, said he reckoned 70%.
  15. Don't know Mr O's, could you let me know where it is?
  16. Re my recent post, looks like I should have gone into Atlas
  17. Does that cover all events, including pre existing conditions?
  18. Just a partial report from Tuesday evening, after I arrived. I thought that my Vietnamese stamp collection would be reorganised, but, it didn't happen. Luckily a Lao collector was available. He was insistent on Grindr. We had been through my collection on a previous visit, so we moved on to local government finances. Good choice, he was excellent in all respects, cum in various different locations! Exhausted, as I am now over 70 (!), I wandered off down Patpong 2. It was very empty, Barkers looking fairly desperate. The much renamed Dragon was empty. Went to Soi 4, maybe at 60%, sat outside Banana, I was the only one there, chatted to the guys. They seemed a bit down, just going through the motions, or perhaps that was just me. Not much eye candy passing by. Popped in to Freshboys on way back, maybe one third full, decent boys, left quite soon, put my head into Goodboys, again not much going on. Didn't try Atlas. Will try Patpong again nearer weekend. My hotel, Meridien, seems not as busy as before, judging by attendance at breakfast. Climate change meant heavy thunderstorms, both day and night!
  19. If they rebrand as a Capella, perhaps you would go?
  20. Certainly, as a UK taxpayer, the expenses for a work related conference were deductible.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.