Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Do you check for open bottles before opening a new one?
Remote controlled cameras?
-
Do you check for open bottles before opening a new one?
Life is so hard!
-
Empty buildings in the Jomtien Complex
Any orifice possible....
-
Thailand trip November 2025
Thanks. I saw the post about the Pancake Palace. A strange choice of restaurant and location, unless it's a front for something else.
-
Disrupting the supply lines to Ukraine
Is that possible?
-
Disrupting the supply lines to Ukraine
You can't argue with a fanatic. Logic just doesn't work! PeterRS tried!
-
Do you check for open bottles before opening a new one?
I know, but I never refrigerate them, and they last for months.
-
Tighter Visa Exempt Rules
Indeed, which won't be an added attraction.
-
Disrupting the supply lines to Ukraine
There is no point in continuing these discussions, im afraid, one just gets more annoyed!
-
Do you check for open bottles before opening a new one?
I agree. I take advantage of these offers. If the goods contain vinegar, ketchup, etc they keep for many months, outside the fridge, even if opened. My Usual fault is that most plastic bottles of sauce, etc, are now designed to stand on their cap, so to speak, and be stored upside down. I find it more difficult to empty these completely, so sometimes wait till I have two, and empty them together!
-
Thailand trip November 2025
I thought Golden Cock closed years ago?
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Exactly, The Knight's Tale, I think. Conrad, Austen, Ben Jonsen, Keats, Pope, Shakespeare, naturally. Missed out on Beowolf!
-
Empty buildings in the Jomtien Complex
I suspect brown envelopes won't cover private dances, etc. In the old days, at Golden Cock, Nature Boys, and others, as soon as you went in, the boys would whip out their cocks for inspection, and immediate use! That was very popular, and I assume that it was clamped down on?
-
Pattaya- Boyztown
High or low?
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
In my syllabus we did not get anything as exotic as Beckett!
-
Tighter Visa Exempt Rules
Could be bad news. But hopefully the lure of brown envelopes will change things.
-
Whats happening with Boyz boyz boyz?
Another one?
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Kissinger?
-
Do you check for open bottles before opening a new one?
No, I'm with you!
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Well done! Internet search, or general knowledge?
-
Disrupting the supply lines to Ukraine
Another wrinkle is sport. For historical reasons, the 4 constituent countries all compete separately in international competitions in soccer, cricket (not Wales), and other sports. For the Olympics, it's one group, the United Kingdom. This causes issues with the soccer team, since England is so dominant. Just to confuse further, Rugby Union has England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland, but in this case Ireland includes Northern Ireland and the separate country of Eire, Southern Ireland. Their regional championship includes 4 provinces, 3 from Eire, one from Northern Ireland. All international matches are played in Dublin! For Old Daddys information, Dublin is in Eire!
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
A good trivial pursuit question, which Nobel Prize winner has also played first class cricket?
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Unfortunately, there is no Nobel prize for actors!
-
Disrupting the supply lines to Ukraine
Or pushed out of window, to lower position!
-
Unusual happening
Actually not. I put my head inside Barcode, but too many drag artists. I concentrated on old acquaintances who share an interest in local government expenditure!