Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Why do you think his son in law is there with Netanyahu!
  2. Jimmy Saville and Robert Maxwell here in the UK took the same path, immediately threaten to sue.
  3. I've often wondered that. Also all his cronies, do they go home and say to their partners, 'lied all day today, it was great' or similar? Their behaviour is hardly, new, it's as old as the hills. So do they just not care? The end justifies the means or what? Answers please on a postcard!
  4. And they beat the Yankees last night to advance to the National League Championship Series! Very pleasing, as I can't stand the Yankees!
  5. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I first met him on Grindr. He then did work at Goodboys for a bit, but last time I met him, he was freelance, so to speak!
  6. My sister in law, who is a Consultant Psychiatrist, says that Trump clearly has Narcissism disorder.
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    A Vietnamese guy i see when I am in Bangkok is happy to arrange a 3rd for a 3some. Had 2 sessions so far, different 3rd guy, both Thai, both good!
  8. The MLB have let in the Toronto Blue Jays, who are doing well this year!
  9. And they provide a lot of players to Major League Baseball!
  10. Story of my life!
  11. They fuck, but often don't kiss.
  12. .....but stupid. Rowan and Martin
  13. PS. As Vinapu pointed out, I meant Surawong, not Sukhumvit. I often confused the two! Opposite the Meridien hotel.
  14. Too far to go from the Capella!
  15. Yes to lounge, but I don't do overnights. I do invite select people to join me for breakfast!
  16. I think it was Tom Lehrer who said, on hearing the news, 'irony is dead'.
  17. The Leopold and Loeb murder caused a sensation in its time, two rich kids murdering another for fun. Also famous for closing speech of defence attorney, Clarence Darrow, who got them off the death penalty. Well known film of the event, 'Compulsion', starring Orson Welles. Worth watching.
  18. This raises the issue, again, of what is meant by 'straight' or 'gay'. This has been discussed extensively on this forum. There are many instances of reports by members of great sex, top and bottom, with guys who are married with children. Some long term arrangements, as well.
  19. That's the trouble with fate!
  20. Remember the Leopold and Loeb murder.
  21. You are more organised than me!
  22. I'm there 11th November to 15th, then Siem Reap, back to Bangkok, 20th to 23rd. Going to be difficult!
  23. Keithambrose replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Some time ago, the boys were mainly from Myanmar. However I think it has changed hands some months ago. It was a host bar, you bought guy a drink, reasonable prices, and chat. Not very exciting. You could do the vinapu tuck, but that was about it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.