Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
H type spas - looking for new suggestions
Could be a bit mucky if you haven't prepared!
-
Harvey Weinstein Visited Prince Andrew's Home
I could be changed to The Order of Great Britain.
-
After Years of Narcissism, How Does a Narcissist Age?
Describes Trump very well!
-
Radical change in US airlines' policies
Row 35 looks good, if you don't mind being in the middle.
-
Radical change in US airlines' policies
If you can get a bulkhead seat, that makes a lot of difference.
-
Radical change in US airlines' policies
Well, I am only talking about flights where you have to change, as the direct flights from UK, BA, Thai and EVA, are all expensive, and strangely similar in price! I have a friend who went on Ethiopian, and he said it was fine. I used to go on Finnair, but they have gone up, and are no longer refundable. If you want a refundable fare, price goes up, and, in my view, you might as well go directChina Southern, and China Airlines i looked at, but usually a long wait to change planes, 12 hours etc. Emirates weren't much good, Turkish was a possibility, but thet have 2 2 2 seating in business class, old style. Gulf looked OK for a while and Austrian, but the fares come and go. You just have to keep looking! I realise that i am being fussy, and not taking the Vinapu route of changing twice, on airlines I had barely heard of!
-
Radical change in US airlines' policies
I've been lucky with Avios on BA. As a Gold member for life, they say more seats are made available. Which may be true. Next year I have a return business class trip to California, and to Sydney, twice, with Avios. I use Seatspy, where can check instantly whether there is availability in all classes, and set an alert to be told if seats come up. That's how I got one flight to Sydney. No luck with Bangkok though! I have to pay for that. I'm thinking of trying Ethiopian, good reviews, and quite cheap.
-
Abu Dhabi
I didntvrealise that Abu Dhabi had relocated to Africa!
-
First time Pattaya report
He pawned them!
-
LOS Trip Report
Except for Hollywood insisting on an American, William Holden, being inserted into the plot, and being given lead billing!
-
I found a new favorite bar in Phnom Penh :-)
Hopefully!
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
Interesting! I have a gay friend in Bangkok who has been walking in Bhutan for the last 2 weeks, or so he says! I'll ask him about these issues next month, when I am in Bangkok!
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
Do you ever find a guy who will cum twice?
-
LOS Trip Report
Death railway is well worth the drive. There is a small museum there which is very interesting. The Japanese treated their own soldiers badly, as well. Also many more locals died on the railway than POWs. A beautiful, if that's the right word, war cemetery. Re Ayutthaya, I used Mac, from Siamroads, as my guide. Very good, and, at my request, took me to interesting parts of the city not much frequented by tourists. Many years ago, I came back by boat, run by the Shangri-la hotel, was good, but not sure it's still running. That tour included the summer Palace at Bang Pa In, which we enjoyed.
-
Patpong comings and goings
But he had a good circle of friends!
-
Britain's Royal Scandals: Queen Camilla Forced Out
I agree. The British press, or at least the tabloids, and a couple of publications that used to be newspapers, the Daily Mail and the Express, publish anything they can find on the Royals, and, nothing on this. If true it would have been the biggest news story for decades, and the comments by @PeterRS. trying to defend his article are hopeless. A modest, sorry I was wrong, would have been appropriate. Perhaps too much for him.
-
Why does Thai baht remain strong?
"They can't all be weakening." Indeed!
-
Barry Kenyon dies in pattaya road crash
Yes, agreed, but doesn’t work if driver is drunk, or stoned, which seems quite likely.
-
Ever yourself experience violence in Brazil from a Grindr guy (wanting money) or GP (wanting more)?
Probably unwise, even if you do know him well.
-
Britain's Royal Scandals: Queen Camilla Forced Out
I doubt that Charles has gone to Rome to ask the Pope for an annulment! Didn't work for Henry VIII!
-
Britain's Royal Scandals: Queen Camilla Forced Out
Nor yet on any other news media. Charles and Camilla are in Rome, being ecumenical.
- Nine Spa (Massage)
- Nine Spa (Massage)
- 27 M massage
-
Broken heart (just a little)
If you use escorts regularly, as I have done for a long time, this happens. As was said, it can be a guy you've known a long time, no indication of an issue, they just disappear. It's happened to me 2 or 3 times. It doesn’t upset me, I just move on. I like to use a small number of guys, regulars, so to speak, so we build up a relationship, but it's still an occupational hazard. Even if you are fond of the guy, at the end of the day, it's a commercial relationship. If their contact is still working, I just wish them well. I never got a reply!