Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I haven't been there for some time, but I agree high sleaze. Were rather run down, with twinks, and you could get a blow job at the bar! Perhaps not now....
  2. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Perhaps put the boys in skimpy speedos?
  3. Only a large network of stamp collectors....
  4. I'd be more interested in other parts of his body!
  5. Rather splendid historic building in Whitehall.
  6. Very helpful, though the massage places like Green and Avarin, etc, should not be bright red, as they have just as many female masseuses, as male. I know you can get lucky, I did(!), but they are, I think, really foot massage shops, with some extras. Certainly the clientela is mixed.
  7. Or "who are the hors d'oeuvres".
  8. I am hoping to go for Sakura time next year!
  9. Keithambrose replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Bangkok
    John the Baptist?
  10. I stayed at the Oriental Bangkok, as it was then, many years ago, on business. I couldn't turn off the bedside radio. On examination, it transpired that the radio had been wired through the wall to the next room, through a neat hole! The noise i heard was next door's radio! Not bad for one if the 'best' hotels in the world. I changed rooms. Prices are now extortionate. Also, as someone commented, the gorgeous lift boys, in national costume, are no more!
  11. What a helpful post!
  12. They are diminishing fast!
  13. I couldn't agree with you less!
  14. Poland is not far from Spain!
  15. "There's some old saying about Moths in a purse /wallet - meaning either someone is so broke or mean with their money that Moths have set up in thre"
  16. You managed to keep busy!
  17. Keithambrose replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I think that's right. You need to have pedicure. Good place in Surawong just by patpong, on same side. Can't remember name. Quite smart.
  18. Indeed so! Andrew Mountbatten Windsor OGB? Mind you it's just as well the Royal family changed their name during the First World War, or he'd be called Andrew Saxe-Cloburg-Gotha!
  19. Could be a bit mucky if you haven't prepared!
  20. I could be changed to The Order of Great Britain.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.