Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigK

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigK

  1. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Ah ha...trying to stir up a bit of controversy, or just being silly?
  2. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Taylor...???... It would be great fun to have him here. Just saw a preview for this show. While I usually don't start new shows until they become established and generate some buzz, I might give this one a try.
  3. I can't believe how much abuse and lack of appreciation the posters on the other site put up with from management.
  4. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Exactly
  5. BigK replied to BiBottomBoy's topic in The Beer Bar
    I don't think he was ever a popular choice for Pope and I believe a deal was struck to break a deadlock that if elected he would resign after an agreed period of time.
  6. You may need to join BA...Beiber Anonymous
  7. How much plastic surgery do you think George Takei has had?
  8. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    49ers...my home town team.
  9. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I wonder how many of these kids end up splat on the pavement below?
  10. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Same here.
  11. Nothing wrong with the current system for me. If we're going numerical I like 1 - 5.
  12. Watched it. The period scenery is very good. Some very cute young policemen (bobbies?). Not sure the direction they're going. Killed the perpetrator of the suspected Ripper like killing. Worth checking out a few more episodes. Set my DVR for tomorrows episode.
  13. Notwithstanding my earlier comment, I do think he's a fine young man and he did a good thing. Liked his MSNBC interview where he mentioned that part of his reasoning was to possibly help those like him in his school who weren't ready to come out yet.
  14. I wonder if he would have gotten that standing ovation if he wasn't so handsome?
  15. Hilarious episode. Did anyone else watch this episode? This series has consistently excellent writing on a base of exceptional character development. As funny as the baptism sequence was it was brilliantly brought to conclusion with Phil, Clare and their son at the end of the show.
  16. On my DVR... Thanks for the review. Looking forward to checking it out.
  17. Since society already bears much of the cost of caring for those individuals who over do it on drugs, at least gain some tax revenue to offset those costs. Also, any thing previously purchased on a black market should see its cost decrease. That should equal less crime and those associated costs to society.
  18. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Funny
  19. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. Mark Twain
  20. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I've never watched this show, but that clip is very moving. I hope this young man has some degree of success that aids him in building his life. You could see how deeply sad he was to have few friends.
  21. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Same here.
  22. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Hope all goes well and hope you have someone to help during your recovery. I guess you won't be giving massages for a while.
  23. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Fujitsu Laptop 95% Ipad 5%
  24. Very interesting attitude. I feel that way sometimes when I'm unexpectedly attracted to the opposite sex.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.