Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. Your statement of an opposing view was quite clear but opposing which view? I am willing to "guess" that hito does not wish to be treated as a sex object but you have evidence otherwise. Am I being too obtuse or are you? Best regards and obtusely yours, RA1
  2. I suppose it depends upon how one takes, "Absolutely not". No, I don't wish to be treated that way or I have no problem being treated that way. Without knowing the poster intimately, and I don't, the context is not clear to me. Best regards, RA1
  3. I can't do half of these things but I understand them all. Best regards, RA1
  4. TY- Here are two links which discuss some of my concerns. http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2013/j:reasons-american-presidents-always-us/ http://www.commercialappeal.com//news/2013/j:turley-the-rise-of-the-fourth-branch-of/ Best regards, RA1
  5. Pacific Southwest was a great airline. I didn't ride them much because I live so far away but did business with one of their subsidiaries quite a bit. Best regards, RA1
  6. Do you live in Canada? Regardless the guys are cute. Best regards, RA1
  7. Mama Earth is beginning to feel the strain with 7 billion folks weighing her down. Before we really make her angry should we make some real attempts to limit the population? When Mama Earth gets angry it can be ugly. She can unleash famine, disease, pestilence and much, much more. All have some effect on the general population. That is reducing it. Therefore should we prohibit "straight marriage" except in unusual circumstances? Of course, marriage is not the point. having children is. So what I really mean is to prohibit straight relationships. China, a country I ordinarily would not try to emulate, has passed prohibitions on anything other than one child per married couple. It has not worked. The population of China is increasing. If a totalitarian state cannot control its' birth rate, how much chance does a democracy stand? Not much. My suggestion is to make gay relationships mandatory. Then we can wonder if we are dating a straight guy in the closet. If the population diminishes sufficiently we can do some test tube stuff. Replacements may be necessary but not any time soon. Just a thought. Any others? Best regards, RA1
  8. From what iphguy has been saying I would assume to be in Rio now is for the soccer but now may be just the prelude and perfectly OK otherwise. Thanks for the report. Best regards, RA1
  9. All Hollywood news is fake, isn't it? Best regards, RA1
  10. I know I have been to this bar. Best regards, RA1
  11. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    That lab may have more "refreshments" than I can handle. Best regards, RA1
  12. Thanks for the report. What night is "devil's night"? Best regards, RA1
  13. Are you suggesting the police treated her like a beast, here in Nice? Best regards, RA1
  14. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Somehow I never did see you working for BP or Royal Dutch Shell but in a social lab? Maybe so. Best regards, RA1
  15. I think you must be correct. The Variety "story" did not read like a "crime report" so much as a bad review or review of bad. Best regards, RA1
  16. I think I met him one night in a bar. Best regards, RA1
  17. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Amateur or professional? Best regards, RA1
  18. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    From time to time I need to consider there are other things in addition to flying. I "automatically" assumed something about Miami rather than Missing In Action. I hope eeyore is OK also. Best regards, RA1
  19. Gosh isn't there enough trouble getting past a "reluctant" sphincter without adding one of these? Best regards, RA1
  20. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    An agent maybe, not so sure about the secret part. Best regards, RA1
  21. Sorry to see this gal go. Best regards, RA1
  22. I, too like submarines, both those with meat between bread and those that submerge beneath the ocean. However, my story is about Catalina Island. I was in CA visiting with a 747 captain for UA. We decided to take my little Bonanza, a 4 place single engine aircraft, for a jaunt to Catalina Island for some sight seeing and, of course, a buffalo burger. We took off from Torrance, CA and flew out to the island with him regaling me with the story of here is where MS. Wood died, Avalon, etc. When we got to the far side of the island, we saw a submarine on the surface with some white smoke coming out of it. We circled and observed. No information was readily available about the country of origin or why the submarine was here, etc. We decided to call SOCAL which is the universal radar facility for Southern California and report what we saw. We had no intention of "stirring up anything" but SOCAL asked us if we could see any doors open on the top of the sub and if we could stay in the area. This request kind of surprised us but we said yes we could tarry and no we saw no doors open. Being on the far side of the island, I have to suppose that few flew over there. After a few minutes SOCAL called back and said the Coast Guard was sending a helicopter to the scene. Please be on the alert for him as he will be at 1200 feet and, if you can, remain at 1500 feet. We acknowledged. After a few more minutes, SOCAL called and said there was a P3, which is a Navy 4 engine anti-submarine aircraft, would be approaching from San Diego, but he would be higher than 1500 feet, just be alert for him. After a few minutes here came a P3 roaring overhead and below us a large Coast Guard orange helicopter. They both passed by and orbited for a few minutes. Then, SOCAL called once more and reported that the captain of the sub reported that he was a US sub and everything was OK or, in military parlance, OPS normal. I never did find out why he was just sitting still where he was and not moving. Also not flying any flag or otherwise identifying himself. I am sure we pissed him off. After all, which sub wants to be found and have all those anti-sub aircraft fly overhead. Best regards, RA1
  23. So, you know our local pastors? Best regards, RA1
  24. Is that what you call eating to excess? OK, this might suffice but as you suggest it is not the ultimate forum. Best regards, RA1
  25. OK. And, was it as interesting as I might have hoped it to be? 29 miles across the sea.............etc. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.