Everything posted by RA1
-
Brian Williams memes: Remembering the good ol' days that never were
If by nut you mean ego, we are in agreement. Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Where does the line form to watch those about to be inoculated? Best regards, RA1
-
What's the most you've spent on escorts in a year?
Not a high roller, but, I know some. If you include the cost of operating a business aircraft then the total goes way up. But, I was only along for the ride, so to speak. Actually to keep the pointy side in front. The ride comes later. Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
But, it might. Best regards, RA1
-
RIP Coach Dean Smith
An amazing man. Thanks for the info. As an aside, I once spent an eternity one night in Emporia, KS. Best regards, RA1
-
Brian Williams memes: Remembering the good ol' days that never were
Not to worry. Very often, OUR point of view is more to the whatever point than bloggers, columnists and others. I think we all appreciate your POV more than most. Keep on keeping on, as we say in the South. Best regards, RA1
-
Brian Williams memes: Remembering the good ol' days that never were
I only wish my own life was brought to me in "living color". Best regards, RA1
-
Brian Williams memes: Remembering the good ol' days that never were
Today would they call Laugh In LOL? Best regards, RA
-
Brian Williams memes: Remembering the good ol' days that never were
Sorry but I read lookin before MS. Dowd. Best regards, RA1
-
Grandma Asks......
Using the generously supplied GoodRx.com from MsGuy, I found 3 local sources for 30 count, 20 mg for under $23. They were Walmart, Sam's and a Kroger. Best regards, RA1
-
Brian Williams memes: Remembering the good ol' days that never were
"Hair apparent" might be logical. After all, the impeccable hair is almost as important as the ability to read a teleprompter. Best regards, RA1
-
What's the most you've spent on escorts in a year?
Wait, do not neglect TV aka Top Value stamps. This could "easily" apply to escorts. Best regards, RA1
-
2015 Porto Alegre and Rio
Thanks to all for this thread. I have enjoyed it. BTW, all airlines start the week on Monday. Best regards, RA1
-
Grandma Asks......
Certainly more than $40. Best regards, RA1
-
Brian Williams memes: Remembering the good ol' days that never were
Speaking of Uncle Walter, he certainly was biased also. It seems we are most willing to "trust" those who seem to have the same bias as we do. One quote I heard recently and I think the author is the "famous" anon is, those who recognize that they are biased are the ones most likely to try to deal fairly regarding same. As they say about pols and talking heads, the way to tell if they are lying is if their lips are moving. Best regards, RA1
-
Cummin Thru your Neighborhood
If I looked like that OR could ride a skateboard, my future would be secured. Best regards, RA1
-
Canada court rules doctors can help ill patients die
Don't they already? And, the well ones also? Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Is aerolae the plural of Aurelius or the feminine? Best regards, RA1
-
Brian Williams memes: Remembering the good ol' days that never were
But, are we doing anything personally to make things better for these vets? All too often some of us just expect the government or some agency to which we give money to carry the ball when all should be doing it each and every time we see or know of a vet in any kind of difficulty. Here in MEM I see at least a semblance of caring. I see and hear all the time, thank you for your service and I personally know a lot of employers who make a point of hiring vets. Few things help one's mental outlook more than being appreciated and having a job. Best regards, RA1
-
Brian Williams memes: Remembering the good ol' days that never were
Brian Williams? The other person relied upon "intelligence" as delivered by various US resources as opposed to personal involvement. Best regards, RA1
-
Brian Williams memes: Remembering the good ol' days that never were
You are just trying to cheer me up. Best regards, RA1
-
Net Neutrality Survives FCC Decision, Free And Open Internet Lives On
For once the bought and paid for Congress critters did not prevail. Best regards, RA1
-
Play Boy Price Andrew and Sex Charges
Isn't that sort of what Judge Roy Bean did? Whipped out his gallows and hanged various and sundry? Of course, that gives the appearance of due process versus "instant gratification". Best regards, RA1
-
Brian Williams memes: Remembering the good ol' days that never were
So, why isn't he being castigated and removed or asked to resign ala Dan Rather? I don't trust the MSM and this is only a very minor reason. Best regards, RA1
-
Cuba - the law just might make tourism possible
It is difficult to ruin a dictatorship until and unless it is over. Obviously, it isn't over in Cuba. I was a boy when Fidel took over. I have now thought for many years that the Castros would have to be history for Cuba to advance. That more or less still seems to be the case. Even with the US caving they have not agreed to anything. I would very much like to visit Cuba. I have a lot of respect for their history, culture and baseball players. I have little to no respect for their politics. (Ours either.) I think we just have to wait for the politicos on all sides to grind themselves into semi-oblivion and go from there. Best regards, RA1