Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

firecat691614502759

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by firecat691614502759

  1. Maybe he meant boys with no meat on them???
  2. firecat691614502759 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    People have such short memories. We had these incidents with the 777 and the first Airbus. Any time there is a jump in technology there are things that go wrong. It is usually a short time span to sort out what is the problem and then everyone forgets about it. So will be the case with this airplane. I am scheduled on one January 31 and I fully expect the plane to be flying and I am not the least bit worried.
  3. If this is the only thing you are getting your lips around , you better use that return ticket to Thailand!!!
  4. I have noticed some very Hot Brazil Boys visiting Brussels from time to time. Check escort section on GayRomeo. Sadly Amsterdam is not what it used to be and you may have just as much luck in Belgium.
  5. I will make that trip to Manila in March. Some of the boys who advertise in the escort section of GayRomeo are just sooooo my type !. Prices appear to be similar to Thailand. Only problem is I'm quite sure the city is not safe at night. Oh well I'll just have to order in. LOL
  6. Will be interesting to see what you think as there have been reports of Prague recently that have not been good. Boys all on drugs and the Clubs such as Escape becoming rip off joints. That and the prices have gone up so definitely no longer a bargain by some reports.
  7. Sorry Lurker but Clubs don't allow photos and so far the boys I have seen have had there photos posted by me. Just Pattaya and Bangkok this trip Oz. I am however considering taking a short 3 hour flight on my next trip to Manila. If the boys listed under escorts on Gayromeo are real, they could make me very happy for very little money hehehe.
  8. So I have been in Pattaya for 4 days and slowly recovering from the flights which seems to take me longer the older I get. Last four days I have ordered in my boys either from my past list or new from GayRomeo. So tonight I braved the High Season Traffic and took the baht bus around 840pm. It was a slow trudge but I arrived finally to ToyBoys at 905pm. Now for those of you who have never been to Thailand, You really can't understand what it is like to walk into a Bar and pay no cover charge and $5 for your drink and have up to 40 Boys vying for your attention. They all want to go home with you for what is just a ridiculous tiny amount of money. When I entered there were about 15 boys and 4 customers and when I left at 10pm there were 35-40 boys and 15 customers. Boys were still arriving. I can honestly say I would have been happy to take any of the boys home ! There was a variety from small to Gymnast type bodies with the majority being swimmers type. However I am first a Face person and there was not a single boy I found unattractive. Naturally IMHO I did pay an off for a boy to come the next day at 6pm. From there I went to Funny Boys which IMHO has been the best GoGo Bar for years. And they were good tonight , just not quite as good. Not what I would call a gymnast worked out bodies and a few faces that were not my preference. But definitely a lot of boys I would be happy with. Now it was on to XBoys Land for the XXX show. I have seen this show 3 times in the past and it has always been a little different. Tonight it seemed to me that it has gone much more XXX and no pretense of anything else. The show finished with the BBoys which I have to admit is getting a little old. Someone on another board reported some naked BBoys but that was not on tap tonight. For those of you not familiar with Thai xxx shows. There will be a full on Fuck show in a multitude of positions and walking around and in your lap for closer inspection. There are also some shower skits , oral skits. The BBoys I refer to are a group of Brake Dance Boys who end the show and lend something different. Although it is getting old for me I have heard that at times they have done the show naked which would definitely get my interest up again. yes Amazing Thailand!!!
  9. Just another Right winger who should spend more time at home then screwing up the government. After all he only works about 25 weeks out of the year he should be able to do a better job monitoring his son.
  10. firecat691614502759 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    What is the name of that object removal app?
  11. You are supposed to be on an airplane?? Plus where are the photos of the other 2 boys??
  12. firecat691614502759 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    See what happens when you listen to me!!
  13. I have to admit that seeing the previews for this movie made me completely dis-interested . But then realizing it was of course Ang Lee and reading some of the reviews , I decided I would see it. Have not yet but it is on my schedule.
  14. You would have never found that Palatial Suite you stayed in with out me. Then you stole my boy right from under my nose. I'll get even someday!!
  15. I think the CIA agent who refused to kill Brody is actually a terrorist??
  16. OZ that Alabama education did you proud! LOL Ok I know it was really East Coast. Go Notre Dame!!!
  17. Why we need more women in the government. Mothers would not stand for this chaos. Assault weapons a right. Just plain ridiculous. When will someone stand up and clearly point out what a disgrace the USA is in gun deaths to every other Industrialized nation in the world.
  18. Easily Rent followed by Fiddler on the Roof, Camelot and Billy Eliot. And glad Marc Anthony apologized in advance because anyone who has such fine taste in Twinks, and does not even have Rent in the 3rd tier astounds me. Maybe he didn't like the boys with him when he saw Rent???? LOL
  19. Give me a hint. What thread?? LOL
  20. firecat691614502759 posted a topic in Gay Asia
    I am still waiting for Grindr Boy photos you promised OZ???
  21. i have heard this story before . I hope you make one of your temporary moves to Brazil so that you can line up some of the Brazilian Boys i see advertise all over Europe but have never seen in 4 trips to Brazil. No matter what Thailand will call you back just as it always has!!!
  22. Save his number. About time you came up with a cute military boy!!
  23. firecat691614502759 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Funny that nobody mentions "Sons of Anarchy" for my money the best show on television the last few seasons and also Covert Affairs
  24. Try the Saladaeng Colonnade from Agoda. Nice 1 bedroom suite with lots of room. Have not stayed recently but probably about 3100 baht ++ 5 minute walk to Silom and the gay Discos. Little further to the bars. No problem with visitors, but most times will ask for ID. Breakfast sucks but everything else is nice and attached to the Best Italian Restaurant in Bangkok IMHO .. Zannottis Depending on dates Centre Pointe Ratchadmari is as nice as any place I have ever stayed in BKK and 5 minute or less walk to Skytrain. Again check out Agoda for specials.
  25. Work Work Work when I was there. Play Play Play now that I am gone. What is wrong with this picture??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.