Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. Who is that bad apple?
  2. Which alternate airline are you compare Avianca against? Or are you compare bussiness against economy class? Or are you asking if it's worth the extra money to fly bussiness instead of economy? Or are you thinking about saving the mileage/points for another trip to other destination on other airlines?
  3. It's a gay sauna, with rooms for rent.
  4. Sure, I am glad you are honest about the pictures that @tassojunior posted.
  5. If anyone on this forum chat with the guys in the pictures above, and think you can hookup with them for free...keep dreaming.
  6. Not only Thailand, but in most Asian countries, once the funds leave your hands, you have no claim of the money anymore.
  7. There are more muscle men in Brazil, shirtless every where.
  8. I suspect many hotels and AirBNB apartments are priced in USD, then converted/adjusted back to Reais (Brazil) or Pesos(Mexico). Hence, the value of your dollars does not change much. In fact many hotels in Brazil are more expensive now than pre-covid.
  9. Hmmm..Should I learn Spanish or Portuguese? I am in my late 50's and want to learn a brand new language solely for the purpose of meeting(pay to play) hot guys, flirting and getting laid. Which one is a better choice? Spanish or Portuguese?
  10. To each his own. To me, sauna boys (or GP in Brazil) are there to serve my sexual purpose only. I am not interested in developing lingering affairs with them. I don't speak Thais, don't speak Portuguese, am not interested in boy's stories including their grandmas are in hospitals and need money for surgeries. I don't want to pretend to be interested in their immature lives, most of them can be my sons or even grandsons. I am not interested in sharing my bed with strangers overnight when I sleep. I don't want to constantly watch out for thefts.
  11. At least you can rest in the comfort of your own home. Imagine what it would be like to be sick in Cambodia.
  12. Cialis gives me different kind of side effect. No red face, but a respiratory problem similiar to asthma that lasts for a week.
  13. I have no problem cross-dressing myself and be a woman for a handsome and horny straight guy. In fact, I am looking for a salon in Bangkok to do my makeup before going out to clubs
  14. To be able to "go out" with customers (i.e. drinks, dinners) and earn the fees for those activities, the models need to be communicative and have fun personalities, not just being sex horses in bed. I don't think many models can do this.
  15. I really prefer 4-5 stars hotels in Silom area within walking distance to the bars.
  16. Do tell.😆
  17. OMG. A whopping 100 baht note.
  18. I was asking about 5 star hotels, not 3 star. I am a snob.😁
  19. I heard W hotel worldwide is the only five star hotel with a "kinky" vibe. Perhaps you can try it out and let us know.
  20. I am more into massaging a muscular guy than receiving massages. I can worship muscles all day and all night.
  21. Do their little brother spit out little cream juice?
  22. How about the escort scene? Please tell me more...
  23. Do they give you their gozardas?
  24. What Chinese card?
  25. And customers can pay in foreign currencies or the equivalent Rubles at the time of payment, although most merchants will probably prefer foreign currencies. And, I am talking about the hotels and things in Russia.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.