Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I'm glad to hear that .
  2. Are you a psychiatrist by any chance?
  3. Great for you young fit guys, not so much for us old daddies ๐Ÿ˜Š
  4. Having not looked at the other gay forums for months, only to notice not as many posts as in the past. My question to older longer stay expats in Pattaya is , have you noticed less gay expats moving to Pattaya /Jomtien? If so, are all the "new" ones sociable as the ones say 20 years ago or more into their phones and more introverted? Is there any difference in this current retired gay expat generation in Pattaya? Do you think there are less gay expats retired in Pattaya than say 20 years ago or more or about the same? I know obviously many have passed on ,many we do not see post as in the past sadly which means they may have passed I did click on to read a few older posts on here and click on the posters names some of whom haven't been on the forum for years so I gather they have passed. Kokopelli , travellerJim ,Doug I guess time moves on
  5. I remember seeing a movie years ago similar to The Birds . But it was called The rats !!!
  6. This is what Unicorn (OP) may mean and if it is then it's shocking and homophobic Look I had a few problems checking into hotels with my Filipino BF , not a great deal just some had signs up they don't accept "unmarried" couples etc
  7. Well you had a go at the bloke because he wasn't happy with the reception asking if he was a child trafficker so tell us what issue you had with the young person and we can decide about you
  8. If she had said that to me i would of told her to mind her own business I would of found that offensive to be told that Different laws , different states ,what age is a minor legally anyway , I think it's 16 right
  9. This in the Philippines? I was asked in the Philippines,
  10. I find as I get older I don't like crowds or noise , it's not something I like though ....to be that way. I get invited by friends to a Gay Mardi Gras pre event party ,I declined , years ago I would if loved going but not now, I really envy the guys I see my age who are still out on weekend nights partying , I wish I could still be like that . Every year up till about 2015 I went to Songkran , loved it , splashing water , face painting but as years went by my "spark" started fading ,no idea why , then crowds started to annoy me. I miss those days ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  11. Same as you I don't like crowds. Last time I was in Songkran was 2014 , didn't enjoy being shot in the eye by high powered water guns by drunken young farangs
  12. Wow Vinapu ! You certainly get around ! Wish I was rich enough to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think every April you are busy working you said ,so enjoy it ! ๐Ÿ‘
  13. When I was there it was Grindr , that was the best for me A lot of free guys there as well as money boys , 1000 pesos around 800 Thai baht was accepted
  14. Olddaddy replied to Pantherz's topic in Gay Asia
    I just found this YouTube video of a older gay Aussie living in India He talks of a India beggar trying to sell him his "banana" at 4.20 seconds in the vid Sorry no idea how to put the link up It's Max Chernov India
  15. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I know , I imagine it's a combination of things that one day just get too much I remember years ago a prolific poster on another forum decided to end it jumping off his balcony in Bangkok I recall even one in Pattaya after lost all his money on this online sports betting ,very sad but it's their choice I guess
  16. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I wonder how someone's life can go so far down enough to end it,very sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  17. Everyone has their price ,even you ! Vinapu would be expensive though ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐ
  18. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Absolutely sadness ๐Ÿ˜ญ I really feel for these guys who it seems found no other way out
  19. Yes gone are the days of the majority of "sex workers" are the starving boys we used to see 25 years ago in sunee Now many ,not all , but many are second jobbers
  20. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Be fantastic when it comes As an Australian I'm limited to 30 days
  21. Great report, thankyou I'm wanting to go to Jakarta in July just I'm a little nervous, thanks again ๐Ÿ‘ I await your next report
  22. Olddaddy replied to soi23's topic in Gay Thailand
    I'm wondering if any of the bars have availability of short time rooms?
  23. With respect to you ,you seem to be very one sour old guy I don't care about Trump because I'm in Australia๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿฆ˜ where our Prime Minister Anthony Albanese is out of the Country more than he is in it โœˆ๏ธ And why would I support China anyway? I hope Taiwan can remain free for all us older gay people ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ Enjoy life๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ Everyone is different and has different beliefs,sure we can disagree but still show respect to each other My motto "Grow Old Disgracefully !! , we all don't have much time to waste "hating" someone because of their beliefs ,race ,sex ,gender, life is not long ๐Ÿ˜‰
  24. Similar to rave type parties I think.๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ I think Goldmember must be a youngish guy , oh those were the days, I was just reminiscing about the 80's & 90's last night to a younger gay guy,he had never heard of bands such as Duran Duran or the Communards ,I'm too old now ๐Ÿ˜‰
  25. Your spot on , I have to agree with you on that .๐Ÿ‘

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.