Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Keeping yourself fit as a senior citizen
The belly once you get to 60 is the hardest to lose ,I have got to that stage now where I'm not really fussed
-
Music, anyone?!
Anyone of you interested in the music nowadays I grew up as a teenager in the 80's but some of the music I'm tired with ,having said that most of the music nowadays is not much better but I love Tones & I , Amy Shark ,1975
-
Texting scenes … aggravating!
Me too ! Hate loud music nowadays ! But . ..that being said , I was in the gym the other day when they played Boy George ( who remembers him ?) And I said crank up the volume 😂
-
The Stealth Pride Festival of 2022
Sydney is now gearing up for the Pride festival in January,I will post pics soon
-
Report: Sexcapades at Arthur and Paul hotel in PP
Brought back memories,but I gave Arthur and Paul's 2 stars on trip advisor, I found it overpriced . Ok the rooms were fantastic,but the sauna was dark n dirty and I mean that by its appearance . I moved next door to the Rambutan and paid half the price , of course that was 2018 so things may have changed.
-
I'm addicted to massages
You think so ? I think I can feel the lump myself,lucky the masseur found it I'm trying to see the GP again urgently tommrrw before it spreads
-
I'm addicted to massages
When I was in Thailand & Philippines back in July I was going to massage around twice a day It's a combination of price & my aching body after going to gym. The best for me was the Thai blind massage in jomtien and in the Philippines I went to blind massage in Cebu . But ...the jomtien was the best ,loved it when they played with my ass crack , running their fingers up - down caressing my smooth butt cheeks . Of course you don't get that with every blind masseur so U need to go through a first to see who teases you. Negative for some of you is that most of these blind masseurs at jomtien complex are mature aged . But compare the 300 baht $12 Australia per hour to the $80 per hour here in Sydney. I was a bit reluctant here in Sydney to pay the exhorbiant cost but just got a Thai massage here in Sydney by a mature aged Thai guy he said he found some kind of lump near my kidney so lo & behold glad I got one Could be kidney cancer so I'm trying to arrange immediately to see a kidney specialist so massages can beneficial, I had a left kidney pain and this explains why so please check your kidneys for any lumps
-
Anal cancer
The cancer lump seems to be disappearing, it's right outside my asshole
-
Are you sociable ?
Stranger even is sometime on a message board who could appear to be extrovert then meet them in real life and it's the scrawny bloke in the corner with thick glasses with his head down 🤣
-
World AIDS Day December 1
Your right ,today I will do some research on World AIDS Day to see the meaning.👍
-
World AIDS Day December 1
Walking thru. Sydney's gay district of Darlinghurst today flags were up displayed the WORLD AIDS Day December 1 Time to get your test ,
-
Are you sociable ?
How many farang ignore you or a rude back ?
-
My Swampy experience
Never heard of a PRIORITY tag on baggage?????!! Did you walk with the fast track ? I always order the golf buggy Yes not much good if U get through quick then have to stand there 30 minutes waiting for a bag
-
Are you sociable ?
You see all the replies were what I thought . Compare this to the straight steas in Pattaya where all the farangs actually & socialise with each other ......but times are changing and whether the next gay Gen will be more social with each other who knowsbut you see the difference in say areas such as soi bukhao etc where straight farangs mingle Ok I will admit bars such as home bar & Oz cockatoo etc are starting to change that but it took a long time
-
Are you sociable ?
Just wondering how many of you are "sociable" when you travel esp to places like Pattaya where there are many like minded farang. Xmas is coming along and some of you I know live alone and this travel to the wonders of Thailand for company . Are you a extrovert or introvert? Can you walk into say the home bar and start a conversation up or do you take a sit in the corner and don't look at any other farangs ? Now leave the money boys out of this ,I just want to know if your sociable with other farangs
-
Have the smokers gone?
When was the TB scare ?what are the symptoms?
- Daddy&Son
-
Have the smokers gone?
Are you smoking these vapers? Or cigarettes? It's up to you I guess but I shouldn't have to suffer from emphysema because someone near me is smoking
-
Have the smokers gone?
Have all bars banned smoking ? I have been coughing lately I think it was the secondhandd smoke from smokers I have got from the outside smokers in jomtien bars Filthy habit trying to give others cancer even the vapers which seems to be taking over now No respect for others Giving others emphysema ,I have been forced to go for a lung check because of some old guy smoking a pipe in jomtien sitting near me Now it's these vapers trying to get in young people to make it part of a scene and the in thing This will be the thing now this vaping,it isn't considered smoking so they will be puffing away I now have to take time out of my day to go for dangerous chest X rays
-
Guest viewing porn on phone when we fucking--not polite right?
My bf the same , on this Facebook all the time, but you see it in cafes too,. 🤣2 people at same table on social media
-
Anal cancer
I haven't been to the GP yet primary because I don't want to pay the $50 fee BUT lo & behold the cancer lump seems to be disappearing,I think it's because I'm taking mega doses of vitamin C so we will see how it goes, coughing a lot now I think it's second hand smoke I have togrt my lungs checked
-
5 people are killed, at least 18 injured in a shooting at a gay nightclub in Colorado Springs
Is there any States in America that still ban homosexual acts?
-
Guest viewing porn on phone when we fucking--not polite right?
Your dealing with service providers who maybe straight and are gay4pay most probably. If you want a straight guy to fuck your old butt and stay hard he may have to watch straight porn ,he isn't personally into you ,of course he can put a act on Don't take it personally
-
Anyone make made video of their sex
Why tell them your PW? I would of told them to F..off
-
Republicans look like losing
What do you mean diagnosis? Are you saying I could have it ?