Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Olddaddy replied to Novarunner's topic in Gay Thailand
    Used to be a hotel in jomtien with that name wasn't there? How many years am I going back?
  2. House majority? If the Republicans are 218 and the other team 202 then why aren't they in power?
  3. I'm not American but seems like. Trump has lost the mid term elections. Just lost a online bet in Pennsylvania ,thought Dr Oz was going to win 😳 oh well. So seems Americans prefer the socialist alternative,
  4. Thai hotels are very cheap compared to other Asian countries. In the Philippines I was surprised to be paying most times double compared to Thailand. Look at Manila hotel rates compared to Bangkok.😳😳
  5. Yeah probably I'm past that 😂 But I was walking past the ARQ 🌈🌈Gay nightclub last friday night in Sydney to see guys in their 60's lined up with teenagers to get in 😊,all had their 1970's leather gear on ,oh well age is just a number !😉
  6. Did you do a Bali trip report?
  7. I think nowadays I wouldn't be welcome at my age ,what's the age range,I guess most in their late teens to 20's Is it dooof doof type music? I used to enjoy these like 30 years ago in the 90's ,but never was Into party drugs which they seem to have a lot at these places , Anyone plan to go ,what's been your experience Well enjoy have a great time 🕺🕺🕺 😉😉
  8. What was the Ambiance like? Haven't stayed there since the madame Jim days
  9. I think he will beat the other guy ,I don't know I'm in Australia but he seems popular ,
  10. Don't forget the Airbnb too,plenty of them available and better than hotels
  11. Just talking to a straight friend in WhatsApp,he said he made sex vids of the girls ge had in Thailand and got paid to upload them to a porn site pornhub or whatever their called Anyone ever did that ?
  12. Doesn't seem to ..I flew business class to Sydney,still had to wait about 40 minutes Better to just travel light ,I see many now with carry on baggage
  13. I don't think there's anything wrong with gamble unless it's sending you broke I enjoy playing the poker /slot machines at my local gay pub I even bet online just put $500 on mehmat Oz to win Pensacola
  14. Back in July I waited 40 minutes I kid you not for my baggage at the conveyer belt . I flew Philippines airlines to Bangkok ,sitting there waiting waiting, had to tip the waiting driver outside who kept ringing me Not sure if it's Philippines airlines fault or the airport fault but NO MORE baggage for now on ,I will just do carry on 😉
  15. I just met a guy here in Sydney from Chile ,he said it's so safe for gay people. I might have to go there next holiday 😂👍
  16. Wow , you live in Sicily ? Luv to go there
  17. I'm finding as I get older I'm finding my tolerance level to loud music is getting low, I used to say " if it's too loud your too old ! Now I must be old, because loud music unless in the gym annoys me
  18. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    You still working? I thought you said you were in your 70's?😳
  19. Scandic guys send to be a bit older 30s ? Some good looking ones it's just they seem to be a bit more pricey
  20. I have been watching these train journey tv series with the English guy,they are starting to fascinate me , travelling into Scotland highlands by train would be on my bucket list Who has done train journeys here and would you do it again? I don't like boat cruises they get boring so may as well try railway
  21. Yes going to the same place can be boring but we all miss going to Thailand every year, it's like a addiction 😂 Taiwan sounds great going by PeterRS comments but they seem to be more bottom type guys
  22. Any of you guys experienced long-distance train journeys, I loved the Bangkok to Chiang Mai many years ago . Want to do the Russia one going into Siberia . Anyway my Filipino BF wants to do the Australian one from Sydney to Perth across Australia,he isn't a feminine guy BUT how do you travel with a boyfriend I'm 62 he is 30 Do you need the be open as such? How do you introduce yourself to other retired couples travelling?
  23. I'm not into girlish guys that's why I like Filipino boys more , I like them aggressive type ready to slap my ass and fuck me like a bitch
  24. And health goals?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.