Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I just had 4 Chang's ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ
  2. Don't be jealous๐Ÿ˜†
  3. Underwear ๐Ÿฉณ shop Who said the underwear shop in Sunee plaza would go broke? I have been sitting in the opposite bar for 40 minutes and saw 3 separate sales Plenty of young red Nike wearing farangs buying , plenty of straight looking young farangs buying uys ...
  4. I just watched a great movie in my Airbnb called BOYHOOD It took 12 years to make , what a fantastic movie Thanks to the director Dick Linklater
  5. Absolutely beautiful post and may your haggling tactics continue ๐Ÿ™ Sometimes it's not the actual sex it's the chasing ....the chasing that not only makes you horny but gets you off , although now it's online I remember years ago ,( and please don't quote me) but it must be 20 years ago , oh get fucked if you don't believe me ,anyway I ended up meeting an old miserable farang in a bar , who said to me he got straight boys back off the street for 200 baht , this was ( 2005/2006 era) I didn't believe him ! I said your a lying old cunt So he invited me out with him to walk , haggle and deal with any boys he came across, that he fancied, ,even guys with their girlfriends ! Yep , he went to haggle and yes he did get a few black eyes ๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ but anyway let me get back to the story please!!!!โ€ผ๏ธ Now I have fucking forgotten what I was going to write ,โ€ผ๏ธ he said follow me๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ, and he went up to a drug affected Thai guy who with his girlfriend and asked bluntly in Thai language ( he could speak Thai partially) if he wanted 200 baht for sex with him and suck his cock etc The Thai guy was talking back to him and the old miserable farang smiling and talking back , negotiations,haggling it went on, just like a boardroom negotiation . Then all of a sudden the old cunt said to me , quite gleefully"I cum ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ, I cum !!! Ive cum already negotiating the price " he said happily , I have blew my load โ€ผ๏ธ he said ..as I looked down at his wet stain crotch๐Ÿ’ฆ in his shorts ,even the Thai guy looked down to see a wet patch and was shocked ๐Ÿ˜ฒ And he said " this my dear watson is how I save money because the chase is better than the real thing !!๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Of course the dirty old miserable cunt would be dead by now โšฐ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ
  6. Definitely lol ๐Ÿคฃ
  7. I'm interested in being with you darl...if your lonely ๐Ÿค—
  8. Taking about inflatrd prices ...Airbnb vs hotels Well...I have been staying in Airbnb mostly as I have airline points can use plus cash But I'm sometimes wonder why they practically charge the same as hotels ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿจ, especially as you don't get clean towels everyday etc , no clean of room etc ,but...they must be still guests as they wouldn't be advertising at hotel rates ๐Ÿค” I'm finding I'm turning away from Airbnb now especially in Bangkok but each to their own and if you don't like it....leave !
  9. And you will get your 10,000 steps a day in.....good thinking ๐Ÿค” I might try it
  10. Yes I heard too that's the probable reason A lot of hot looking guys in BKK 711's
  11. What's there to do ? Bangkok shopping malls?
  12. I find and maybe it's just me....but I find the all the service staff in Bangkok 711"s more friendly than in Pattaya
  13. I'm surprised they still use the word "cripple" , it's been banned in Australia for years ! Handicapped is also not allowed
  14. I don't know...I just don't like it ! Small rooms compared to quarter Saladang
  15. Oh please , no need to be so negative
  16. Once I buy a few bars I will put on a few great shows Already had two Bar owners offer me to sell their bars Problem is the rents are too high on some I am still planning on what shows to put on when I move here permanently in 2030 and buy a few bars but im thinking I might just do the show myself and strip naked .๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธit will save on paying staff
  17. Oh please ...can we get back to talking about positive things please !!! Surely that can't be too hard ๐Ÿค”
  18. Omg ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Your doing well in Bangkok for 700 baht ...but as your younger than me see if you can get free ! I had several free guys and I'm older than you
  19. But then again they include 2 bottles of prep so it may be worth it ๐Ÿ˜œ
  20. Is this doxycycline , the antibiotics ๐Ÿ’Š I think it's overpriced to tell you the truth You can get it free in Australia, even if your a tourist Count me out ...and if I'm not there on time...start without me !!
  21. 100 euros , that's about 3500 baht ๐Ÿง๐Ÿซฉ๐Ÿซฉomg
  22. How did you want me to describe her ? Vertically challenged? Back to work !! Back to work you ! ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿง
  23. You talking Pattaya or Bangkok? Obviously Pattaya !! Bangkok ๐Ÿ™๏ธis a bit harder ... because when I say 1000-1200 many reply back ( on Grindr) , saying traffic ๐Ÿšฆ ๐Ÿš—takes up their time getting to me and that's too low of a price they say , many of the "stunners" certainly won't go under 2000baht and you certainly can't get African guys in Bangkok for under that ! 3k onwards Although I was successful in getting a young guy yesterday for 1000 baht , short time in Silom that was close by 21yo stunner However in Pattaya โ›ฑ๏ธ๐ŸŒŠYES ,YES can get for 700 onwards if you negotiate, obviously not the stunners from Boyztown but yes Pattaya cheaper...but .. but if your getting them in BANGKOK for 800 you Sir are doing bloody well !!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ So I guess your talking about PATTAYA Grindr

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.