Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Asia
    A week is enough ?😳
  2. Being a cheap Aussie bastard I would offer $20,if they don't like it then . ..tough titties !!🔴🔴
  3. Phillipines Ninoy Aquino had to be the worst followed by Sydney Airport Malaysia 🇲🇾 wasn't happy I had to get a bus from one side to the other .. ridiculous 😞
  4. Interesting 🤔 I guess not
  5. I don't think that guy is his BF ,he seems to be with many other young males on his Instagram Good on him ! I'm jealous 😅
  6. Too much for me !
  7. I never got afraid walking around during the day in the Philippines🇵🇭 including Tondo in Manila I loved it 😜
  8. A few minutes?😯
  9. Yes ,but I guess if you lived in Thailand eg Pattaya,you would vacation somewhere else
  10. I think it's his bf . Anyone know them ?🤔
  11. Yes probably more exciting in the long term than moving there 🏠
  12. It's too expensive especially for expats living there . No way could I afford to go out every night in the Jomtien complex buying drinks and boy drinks
  13. Of course Bangkok would possibly and I don't know ,but I presume a higher budget than say retirement in Pattaya 💲💲 I may even decide to retire ( and who has ?) in Chiang Mai or Udon Thani Does retirement mean going to boy bars every night or once per week?🍷 I wonder if that "novelty" wears off💥 One thing I did notice in Pattaya was the large crowd of old expats at Sansuk sauna obviously trying to save money on money boys 💲
  14. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I'm not a "people person" like he is He loves talking to people,I prefer to sit alone wearing my dark 🕶️ 😎 at night away from people I don't like people 😞
  15. Depends on your age Usually you plan to 82yo If you are from the UK or Australia you can get the aged pension at 67 In Australia you can access your superannuation/retirement fund at age 60yo, you have to spend it before 67 so you can be eligible for the aged pension, currently $2200 a month around 42,000 baht Depends on your lifestyle of course in relation to expenses ,but I aim for 50,000 baht per month or less ,but of course in Bangkok it will be more You won't be able to party in bars every night though with that ,but do you want to ?
  16. Just sitting here watching Instagram and up pops these 2 guys gym fit who I actually saw last week in Jomtien complex Do they live there ? I don't get a chance to talk to them
  17. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Guido 25 years in Thailand Unbelievable passion for his job I asked him how he does it night after night and he said because he loves it 😂
  18. Work out your life day activities I stayed 3 months last year in Jomtien and got bored Waking up every morning sitting on the balcony, going to bars at night ,tooooo long ,booooring after awhile I need to do something,work etc
  19. My job , going to gym ,
  20. I don't believe a boy drink in a beer bar is that high though
  21. Talking to a straight farang in Pattaya,he mentioned that when you buy a Lady drink 🍷you don't need to "tip" them for time, unlike most of us do when buying a boy drink at a bar So you buy a boy a drink at a beer bar ,you sit with him for say 15 minutes, how much do you tip? I usually give 50 baht in Pattaya if I'm not groping their dicks ,if I am then it's more I have no idea how long you get with the lady drink though but no tip is expected in ladybars ,maybe the drink is a higher price?
  22. So you still live in Bangkok?
  23. How much are you paying the massage shop for outcall and then tip the masseur ? Must be around 5000 B all up ?😲😯
  24. Jeremy Are you going to post your recent experience?
  25. I rarely see mentions of Singapore 🇸🇬 What is the reason?🤔 Is it expensive?💰 I have only had stopovers there ,I would love to explore the outside city

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.