Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Anyone know what was the stage show near Soda massage in the Jomtien complex? Is that a regular show or some balloon party ,I did see a old farang on stage I should of turned up I guess and pretended I knew everyone ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆand gave a speech Reminds of a guy at work who saw a advert for some guy retiring in our organisation,he had no clue who the guy was but saw free beer ๐Ÿป so he went there and was chosen to get up to the audience,๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽคand give a speech about the retiree Michael who he had no idea who he was Apparently Michael was stunned listening to his speech about how they had been friends for 30 years Ahhhh what people do for free ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿป beer !!!!!
  2. My Filipino bf would be interested in playing this I'm sure rather than tag along with me continually How would he join in ? Should I just bring him along at night and leave him there?
  3. My Filipino boyfriend๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ arrives Sunday night from Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บso we will be there ,he only coming for a week .
  4. Did you go see the show ? Unfortunately I headed to Soi Bukhao ended up at girlie bars๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚
  5. Ahhh ,they were fully booked for me two days ago too ๐Ÿ™‚
  6. Here is another hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ Russian boy ,
  7. I noticed a lot more Farang money boys on Grindr More African and a few Russian? Here is one sexy guy that messaged me qouted me a higher than normal Thai price but amazing big cock going by his pics ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜very big weapon ๐Ÿ† I need his cock and I don't mind paying more ๐Ÿ˜
  8. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Yes the Zing Resort is booked out I'm may have to go to the Jomtien resort as well tommrrw night ๐Ÿ˜‚ Bangkok seems to be ok though with plenty of rooms available must be just Pattaya with the festivals
  9. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Well I must say first day arriving Pattaya seems very busy ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฅ The Zing Resort ๐Ÿจat the Jomtien complex is booked out all weekend no idea why ๐Ÿ˜ฎbusy busy busy Usually when I come in June July no one around,this time I have to walk on the road as the footpaths are crowded even in Jomtien My first night arriving early hours I fell asleep in the room ,not like me ,but the soft bed was amazing and I thought just a one hour nap and then 6 hours later I wake up ๐Ÿคฃfeel much better though Well one would think being my first night I would head out to the bars immediately and that was my intention,I walked past the M Bar ,mmmmmm amazing boys ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜(this bar is next door to Zing hotel) I thought I will just go to get a light snack and come back But my big greedy belly๐Ÿซƒspoke and was so hungry and I headed to Tinnies the Aussie ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿฆ˜pie ๐Ÿฅง shop ,where there I ate 3 pies ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฅงand 2 beers ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿป and 2 ๐Ÿง€ cheese cakes ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ By the time I was finished I was so full all I wanted to do was go back to the room and sleep ,I could hardly walk ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ Serves me right for being a Glutton ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿท , I'm getting old now after a 16 hour business class โœˆ๏ธ โœˆ๏ธ โœˆ๏ธ hate to see what I would of been like if it was economy flight ,might have had to get a stretcher to take me off๐Ÿ˜‚ But yes not sure why it's so busy ,but I'm happy ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽตHappy little Vegemite as happy as can be ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
  10. No , the front /first one hands on his knees , Mexican look๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ
  11. Probably to be honest only one of these guys is my type.๐Ÿ’œ
  12. So he missed out on 2500? I would of stayed with you for 4k ,next time call me ๐Ÿ˜‚
  13. Plus their off fee ? . How much is that ?
  14. Great stuff ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘I love looking at railway stations๐Ÿš‚ and graveyardsโœ๏ธ on my trips....weird I know ๐Ÿ˜€
  15. Yes you can get 2 breakfast vouchers Would the guy even care for breakfast you ask ....in my experience no ,but you never know ,no harm in trying though๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and have a great time ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ
  16. Yes I like the older Chinese guys ,dominate type ๐Ÿ˜€
  17. Yes I agree I'm going to have to research this place
  18. Understandable,your nearly 80,it happens
  19. Off to Vietnam Hanoi from March 24 I need Vietnamese cock ๐Ÿ“
  20. When is this on ,I'm in Bangkok from Wednesday night
  21. I will probably pass on it ,I think it's more designed for the Chinese๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ tour groups ๐Ÿˆด๐Ÿˆต๐Ÿˆต
  22. Absolutely,I didn't notice that ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  23. I was searching on Trip com for activity in Pattaya and noticed this advert for a Gay Dinner cruise in Pattaya โ›ด๏ธโ›ด๏ธ Anyone know anything of it?
  24. I will wear my old pink frock๐Ÿฉท ,goes well with a beard ๐Ÿง”โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.