Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Audacity to ask for money
You enjoying the Philippines?๐ต๐ญ
-
Vietnam defeats Thailand 2-1
I see Philippines๐ต๐ญ beat them last weekend in Manila too 2-1 Thailand were the favourites Oh well $50 I can't spend now ๐ญ
-
Moses with the guides?
Who is the Hanoi guide?
-
How do I choose the masseusue
Bkkmfj I'm eagerly awaiting your Cebu๐ต๐ญ report
-
How do I choose the masseusue
I found out it's always good to have a small chat with the masseur too before choosing him.y๐ฃ๏ธ Bad luck back in October I saw a gorgeous boy in front of that massage shop in front of Tartawan hotel. I immediately pointed to him 590 B a massage ! Upstairs we went and .....sniffle sniffle cough cough cough ๐ท I had to ask him if he was ok , I ended it early he obviously had the flu badly nose๐ running etc ๐ฆ๐ง
-
Black and never look back !
Is he still around?๐ฎ
-
Black and never look back !
I know your in the Philippines๐ต๐ญ but I will be back in Pattaya in March so keep us updated on that Mexican restaurant I never had Mexican food๐ฒ๐ฝ before so keen to try it ๐๐
-
What's on in January
Thanks Reader Do you have for Bangkok too?
-
Algeria trip November 2024, the report is coming
I don't blame the OP for not posting,he was accused of being racist . I want those Algerian cock in my daddy ass ,I want to be sexually abused and gangbanged by those Algerian young men, i want to be used & abused in my hairy old fat daddy ass ๐ Please OP post your report ๐๐๐
-
Has TikTok and YouTube Changed the Vibe of Thailand for You?
You gave him another chance?๐ฎ
-
Audacity to ask for money
Christian ,when you going to hit the Philippines?๐ต๐ญ๐ค
-
Black and never look back !
Facebook post I just noticed seems to be the CEO of Dorothy bar in Jomtien Mike Clarke I don't know him but he seems fun guy and does the boy! Thankyou for great pics Mike ๐๐๐๐ Is this boy available at Dorothy bar๐บ๐บ
-
SGT and (probably) GayButton forums migration, Jan'25
Thankyou Moses Personally I think there's too many gay forums Obviously this will change in the next few years and they will go down to two but in reality do we need three at this time ?
-
Would you give someone bad advice in order to appear polite?
The problem is with this type of person is by not agreeing with him he would be angry ๐ก with you If he is not showing it he would be seething inside that your not supportive It's a hard one because of you say you support him he is going to use that as motivation to cause more problems with them. There is obviously a underlying issue with them
-
Where will you be when it hits midnight?
3 month stay during the high season? I prefer my 3 month stay during low season usually around May June July ๐๏ธ๐๏ธ But you may have your reasons
-
Where will you be when it hits midnight?
Work on a New Years day ?2๏ธโฃ0๏ธโฃ2๏ธโฃ5๏ธโฃ Nurse ?๐ฅ Police? ๐ฎโโ๏ธTrain driver ? ๐
-
Audacity to ask for money
No there is a difference The guy ghosted me ๐ปduring my holiday time ,he was too busy If in fact he didn't, I would have sent him a Xmas gift of cash. But he was too busy to meet me ,then waits until I get back to Australia to ask for $$
-
Where will you be when it hits midnight?
Yeah the balcony is ....locked?๐๐
-
Where will you be when it hits midnight?
Change it this year Go out enjoy the new year , ๐๐ฉฐ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐ชญ๐๐
-
Manila, Cebu, or Davao
I was in Cebu earlier this year Traffic ๐ฆ particularly beeping constantly drove me crazy Having said that Cebu has nice parts and big modern shopping malls such as Ayala and Cebu SeaWorld Casinos , modern restaurants etc Some parts have just rubbish thrown on the streets however , they seem to dump rubbish and pee openly on the streets I didn't check out the gay bars so please update on that And many Filipino on Grindr many of whom are not money boys ๐ค
-
Where will you be when it hits midnight?
When that clock โฐhits Midnight on the 31st ๐where will you be ? Is there a difference to where you were last year in ...2023? Will you be in a nightclub,dance bar ,at home , asleep ๐ช๐คor in Go Go bar in Bangkok?
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
Bloody hell....too many bars opening and won't be enough customers in 2025 Maybe I'm missing something?๐ณ Maybe they open them for tax purposes ๐ฑ Ok watch this space ...fast forward one year ,will they still be around?๐ฅด
-
I like the thrill of the chase
Good morning Vinapu ๐ ๐โ๏ธ
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
Yes I stay at Zing , although I did stay at the VENUE for a few nights Balcony overlooking the dancing boys , beautiful clean room ,not noisy at all ๐ close to everything and friendly farang manager ,lovely man Just the bloody door locks were hard to open ๐ช๐ But I do like the ZING too
-
I like the thrill of the chase
And in another 25 years new punters๐ ( farangs) & new moneyboys ๐ค