Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Yes Russians generally mind their own business โ‰๏ธ
  2. I'm staying at the Capella next month for a few days ๐Ÿซ And also heard great reviews about a hotel called The Muse๐Ÿ˜„ I will also have to get the name of the hotel with the gay sauna ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
  3. Questions โ‰๏ธ Are you missing Jomtien? Can you see yourself staying in Cebu long term? Are the cost of prices & cost of living cheaper there? โ“
  4. Google maps is generally a fantastic resource to check out these things. ๐Ÿ˜‚
  5. I do like Heaven Sauna...BUT just watched a YouTube video of a Sauna called KRUBB๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ•บ Apparently 6 level and looks fantastic Don't know what part of BKK but I will do my research ๐Ÿ“š
  6. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Can you go to Vietnam๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ or Philippines๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ next ?please
  7. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I don't know how Guido has the stamina or patience to work 7 nights a week talking and being nice to people I couldn't do it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  8. What other mid range hotels๐Ÿจ are near DJ station ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บthat are under 2000 baht a night I'm not keen on that Furama Silom, it took ages every day waiting for their 2 lifts ๐Ÿ›—โŒ›โŒ›not to mention their locked balconies I want to be walking distance from DJ station and near to Heaven Sauna
  9. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I love it , ๐Ÿ˜
  10. Olddaddy replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Thailand
    That's why I never travel in high season I love the "ghost town look " in June July Sometimes I sit outside the bar and look at the lonely street and imagine that cactus ball you see is rolling down the street
  11. This is another quote I see on Grindr profile a lot ,along with the word "wired" ...
  12. Is this the drug where I see people on the street shouting and punching walls etc ๐Ÿ‘Š
  13. I live in a large Gay area in Australia ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ I was just talking to a young Asian guy tonight who I met on Grindr though we didn't have sex he spoke about how the gay community ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ here are the biggest users of drugs, "it's great " he said ,telling me one makes you dance all night at the White party he went to in Bangkok and another called G makes him so horny and cannabis makes him laughing As cannabis is legal in Thailand he mentioned that it was great to use for sex ,I have never tried drugs before except poppers and Viagra etc I don't smoke so is it benefit you sexually have you found What about this sexual drug G ,what exactly does that do ?dance๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ I'm not asking you guys if you personally take this stuff but I'm wondering more about the legal one called Cannabis ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿšฌ As for the others called G I don't think it's sounds safe especially if your elderly but apparently it makes you extremely horny on fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ??.? I am tempted but at my age who knows what it could do ?๐Ÿ˜ฎ Even poppers I noticed a heart pain and throat dryness and bronchitis Have any of you experimented when you were younger ?
  14. Not my type ,looks girlish ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  15. Yes I must go Maybe next year for those BIG dicks๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
  16. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I don't want to get off topic but how do you use AL to do that? Do I need to download a app ?๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  17. Thankyou I look forward to the updates Are you planning on going over to Dumaguete? They apparently call it "Dramagette"because of the expats fighting each other
  18. Dominance ?
  19. That's reasonable I think. But it wouldn't be reasonable if they asked for a later tip/fee for their time especially if they asked to go and you bought them drinks ๐Ÿป Of course you would have to make it clear before taking them. I usually get them to sign a document saying they understand the conditions & terms and have it witnessed โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ“
  20. What areas of the World๐ŸŒ can you get guys ( tops)๐Ÿ† at lower cost I would like a unlimited amount of straight tops to a F me๐Ÿ‘ but I don't have a unlimited budget The average cost in Thailand is around 1000-2000 baht give or take ( outside Bangkok) but is it any cheaper in other countries ? Cambodia is now the same or more expensive than Thailand for cock ๐Ÿ† Philippines is a bit cheaper ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ I'm thinking India , is there anywhere equivalent to 500 baht or less ๐Ÿ’ฒ to receive a good pounding by a hot boy ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ you think there is still 500 baht countries? India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ? Africa ? Sri Lanka๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฐ? Nepal ?๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ตI wonder how much a young guy with a big ๐Ÿ† would want in Somalia ?๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด I need someone here to do rough price comparisons , ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒof aworld rent a cock ๐Ÿ†
  21. Actually it just doesn't happen with "moneyboys, I advertised for a handyman on the app Airtasker the other day it's a bit like Uber only it's handymen You pay the app before they arrive and they pay him Once he arrived he starts telling me Airtasker take out a 30% fee and was wondering if I could make up for it with cash ,then got angry so i told him to P off
  22. This is the second guy you have had trouble with I'm wondering if your making it clear what you want to do with them
  23. Oh just push in ,as the doors open I tend to run to the front and push in ,even as people are getting out I'm walking in saying loudly "excuse me ! Excuse me !! ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  24. I enjoyed it Though it seemed mostly old thais on old thais ,I think they meet weekly Good bar and cafe I didn't get lucky though

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.