Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Yes ! Absolutely ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  2. On my way again in March Last time I had a great time where I took a risk in Thailand I met a 29yo Thai guy in Grindr who said he wasn't a money boy and wanted to go out to dinner Usually I just say 'yeah yeah " but I was bored and "risked " it He turned out to be great ,a young professional guy who took me to everywhere including my favourite DJ station ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ I went to the Sauna ( forget the name now ) but it's in a building near Furama Silom ,I didn't score but my confidence was good that I challenge myself I'm a very introvert person and nervous I'm looking for more "challenges" on my next trip . I just don't want to go there and sit at bars night after night I'm thinking of trying to meet guys on Facebook that are not money boys usually but making financial offers maybe ,I don't know if that's a great idea but it's a challenge I get easily bored I need any ideas to do exciting things What things do you suggest in Bangkok?
  3. Sounds like your having more fun in the Philippines ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ˜
  4. I have no knowledge of American money but it looks like 1000 pesos is around 600 Thai baht ? Good value actually
  5. I get different reports about the cheaper prices in Thailand vs Philippines I did personally find prices higher in the Philippines๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ but of course that depends where you are . Is Cebu budget higher than say Jomtien? Condo rental I heard are more expensive in Cebu than Jomtien ,is that right ? I might head to Cebu in March for a few days again ,I wasn't that impressed last time because of constant beep beep noises Could you do a price comparison on Cebu vs Pattaya ๐Ÿ™
  6. This guy sounds like the neighbour who sits at his front window spying on everyone else ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ”Ž That's why I moved out of a house into a apartment building ๐Ÿข
  7. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Chiang Rai ?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ What on earth are you doing there ? Any gay report?
  8. Possible exercising and fell ,doubt he would of jumped
  9. Olddaddy replied to Joe123's topic in Gay Thailand
    Very sexy Keith ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Yes ,what a sexy charming man ๐ŸŽฉ
  11. But...there is a river ๐Ÿž๏ธ
  12. No , I get turned on by putting up my age and then watching them say I look younger I usually add 10 years ๐Ÿ˜€
  13. A post on here caught my eye It was a post about the difference between Thailand and Rio where the poster had returned to Thailand after sometime after being in Rio He posts about the difference I'm intrigued by this and may have to look at Brazil ๐ŸŸข""""The chances of finding a 25 year old here (Bangkok) that thinks itโ€™s a good idea to come to my hotel room, spend two hours exchanging bodily fluids, drink some caipirinhas and get some food while staring at the ocean and then followed possibly by trying yet again to make a new gay boy are approximately zero where as in Rio that has happened at least once on most of my trips."""""๐ŸŸข My question โ“ to you guys is , is there a big difference in boys attitude whether moneyboys or not in other countries other than Thailand What is the above post I quoted actually meaning? Is he saying the Rio boys are different? Better ? I will admit it's a lot harder to find FREE boys in Thailand for sex compared to say the Philippines but obviously I'm.paying for quality
  14. I will meet you in March I'm going back to se that good-looking guy๐Ÿฅฐ who runs the German๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช restaurant in Bangkok
  15. Olddaddy replied to Joe123's topic in Gay Thailand
    The old clothes helps๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿงฅ
  16. Olddaddy replied to Joe123's topic in Gay Thailand
    No ....? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฏ
  17. 34? Wow ...still a young man ๐Ÿฅฐ
  18. I second the TBMI ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฏ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฏ๐Ÿฆฏ
  19. Last time I stayed at Furama Silom Balcony doors are permanently locked ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ”’ You wait ages for the two lifts The gym is rubbish ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  20. Very difficult to find a insurance company that covers pre existing condition although I did keep using one year after year who agreed to cover my blood pressure with a extra fee of course ! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
  21. Very true, because it would be a pre-existing condition
  22. I still prefer to use a private owned hospital than a government one. Here in Australia public hospitals emergency department are free....if you want to sit and wait hours & hours !
  23. Can you claim travel insurance on that ? ( If you took out a policy)
  24. When you going back?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.