Everything posted by Olddaddy
- Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
-
Boys who say they are free?
-
Boys who say they are free?
So I have been on Grindr Twice in 2 days a young man said he is free Now I know I'm handsome but not that handsome a young man would be into me especially in Bangkok or Pattaya So how does this work ,do they tell you it's free they are not a money boy turn up then you up when they arrive? I have had some free guys from the apps but they usually are tourists or older guys ,not young guys unless as I said they were travelling through
-
Hotel price comparisons
I didn't know you could cancel
-
Is it mind over matter?
One cute Thai & one cute African
-
Is it mind over matter?
I had 2 guys last night ๐๐ One cute African guy ๐ Today I'm feeling guilty I might not indulge ๐ซข๐
-
Hotel price comparisons
So was just browsing these hotel app websites. I thought they would be all the same price or near enough Looking at the Zing Resort in Jomtien for 3 nights Friday to Monday There are price difference,no idea why ? I used Agoda 3061 baht Trip com 2872 baht Booking com 3206 baht
-
I don't see many Russian gays
I usually sit right down the back (end)of the bus ,so I can get off easier
- Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
-
Bringing your boy to breakfast
True I guess But ..then there's one member here forget the name who recently posted they stay only in the Queen Vic hotel in the Soi 6 Pattaya !๐ณ
-
Is it mind over matter?
Are you trying to say there's a bit of "exaggeration" sometimes?๐
-
I don't see many Russian gays
Wonder what Siberia would be like to live ๐ฅถ๐คง๐ฐ๐ฅถ๐ฅถ
-
I don't see many Russian gays
I'm sure Moses is not like that . They probably say the same thing about Australian & British people ๐
-
Is it mind over matter?
Yes I love the Thai blind massage in the Jomtien complex I have been feeling guilty, I just can't get fucked two or three times a day every day
-
Jomtien complex shows
I saw a American guy walkout of there the other morning about 8am with what looked like his Thai wife and kids,maybe he is the owner He said hello to a farang opposite so I knew he sounded American
-
Can I get fucked in Hanoi
I'm thinking taking a side trip to Hanoi Is it possible in the North to meet boys? Top boys?
-
Is it mind over matter?
Yes I had 2 boys on Saturday,then 1 on Sunday,none since
- Is it mind over matter?
-
Jomtien complex shows
Yes I will check it out tonight Some farangs hugged me and kissed me the other night outside that place and then walked off ,very strange Is Zac still running the Scottish bar? I haven't seen him
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
I'm more into late 20's big build guys as I'm bottom so I like Toyboys or BoyZ boyZ boyZ My favourite bar is Cocka2 for drinking though in the Jomtien complex
-
Jomtien complex shows
What time does Dorothy's Showbar have shows ? What's your favourite bar in Jomtien complex
- Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
-
Bringing your boy to breakfast
Omg ๐ณ yes !!! ๐
-
Bringing your boy to breakfast
Maybe not advisable in every hotel bar in Soi bukhao though ๐๐
-
I don't see many Russian gays
I had a tourist guy on Saturday night fuck my old Ass ๐ He was from Russia,38yo travelling with his wife and staying in another part of Pattaya At first I was sceptical he was free then I'm thinking he is 38yo so hardly a spring chicken. Anyway he came to Jomtien complex, quite nervous actually but told me he cheats on his wife every now & again. Anyway to cut a long story short he did ask me if there was many Russian gays ๐ท๐บin the bars and the answer is NO I only see German ๐ฉ๐ชmostly older guys ,am I correct?