Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
I gave Mikes taxis away after using them for years Last 3 times either did not turn up,or turned up late Last Thursday the driver turns up at 1pm instead of 12pm which didn't concern me ,lucky I wasn't going to airport I didn't expect a apology from him but he couldn't even say hello on arrival Half way there he turns into a gas station. Finally arrived Bangkok 4pm , 3 hours later and no I didn't give a tip Now it's not Mike's taxis fault but better organisation is needed So now I use Limo which I was told about on here by many members
-
Bringing your boy to breakfast
Do you long timers /overnighters take your boy to breakfast ๐ฅ I'm sitting in the Zing resort, I'm a slow eater so have encountered two farangs with boys and one boy looked visibly nervous with anxiety constantly looking around to see who is looking ๐คฏ There conversation was one sided with the boys english not that good ,not that I was listening in but the boy was shouting his words . I had a German customer sitting next to me ( facing their table ) he was laughing obviously at them then turned to me and spoke in German ,no idea what he was saying and then he was smoking๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ so I ignored him ,I don't really get on with German people ๐ฉ๐ช At the Zing no one cares but a non gay hotel maybe you would get stares even by Thai customers ๐ซข
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
Better option ๐
-
Is it mind over matter?
Strangely when I'm not in Thailand and back in my home country I'm lusting for Thai / Asian boys When I'm in Thailand I'm not horny ๐ณ Sounds weird I know , I have had 4 guys ,3 paid bar boys ,1 free ( tourist) the last week Last night I fell asleep at 8pm , I wasn't in the mood and that's the problem , I felt guilty ,I'm only here for a few more weeks so need to fuck more ,or in my case get fucked more !! ๐ Seems to be every second day now for me ,but for some guys on here it's 2 boys a day !๐ฎ I bought a bottle of Zinc and have taking 6 tablets a day still hadn't worked ๐ But today I will see what happens ๐
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
Every bar is for sale apparently ๐ I don't like the location of that bar ...but a lot of nice twinks there
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
-
Zing Resort and Spa, is sauna any fun
Posted a pic of the Zing hotel Sauna today for you ! ๐ No one in there ๐
-
Zing Resort and Spa, is sauna any fun
- Who are your regular guys?
I'm starting to get bored need some excitement,I'm in town ,how much you offering?๐ฅท๐ฅ๐ฅ- What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
Yes apparently the owner ( German man) of that restaurant/building moved to Cambodia to start a new business Apparently he sold the buildings X 2- Olddaddy, where are you?
- Zing Resort and Spa, is sauna any fun
- Bangkok vs Pattaya
I guess I'm a City boy I like the hustle bustle close to transport etc- Taxi car service to Pattaya
Had that happen to me twice....but not in Thailand,in Australia of all places- Sunee bar Jomtien complex
I agree ๐ I had guys using their phones last week to translate Well least these I presume Cambodian boys don't ask the same boring questions" where you come from ? How long you stay ?- Taxi car service to Pattaya
Maybe times have changed since I done that last time.....but I recall getting drivers who would take me to a mini bus or even demanded more on the way to Pattaya. I'm looking at the Bolt app ,is it possible to order a Bolt or Grab to Pattaya ?- Tawan/The One report
Yes I had only just taken out a monthly subscription too Had to try to cancel but no refund Another warning 5 minutes ago on my new email ๐ That was just after I wrote " how much " to a guy so it's definitely key words which must come up as a red flag ๐ฆ๐ฑ- Fantastic restaurant
I'm guessing it's a little cheaper than Australian price at 385 baht But it's farang food so you can expect to pay more especially in BKK- Jomtien Gay Massage
My experience is Filipino guys have the shortest !- Lumpini Park Gym
It's not free ? So I didn't see anyone inside to pay I will see tomorrow- Tawan/The One report
Yes it happened to me ! I received a warning ,I think it's "key words" they are using and no one reported me For example how much ? And maybe numbers ? Anyone they blocked me ,I tried many times with new email but still blocked ,ended up buying another phone๐ก๐- Lumpini Park Gym
I was there today ๐ I didn't go in but it seems it's free There's only old dumbbells , and rusted barbells there in sand I was there at 1pm ,only one older Thai guy there I will check in the morning to see if any boys are there but no is your answer at the moment I will try to photo it if I can Certainly needs new equipment- Taxi car service to Pattaya
Unfortunately I have been let down constantly this trip by Mike's taxi ๐ It's either they forget my booking ๐, arrive late up to an hour with no apologies,driver has to stop for gas etc or they just take a long time to answer ,they used to be great once ๐คฆโโ๏ธ I have decided to use another other service I would get the bus๐๐ but have luggage ๐ผ๐งณ Any recommendations on a car service BKK to Pattaya ?- Bangkok vs Pattaya
Yes the BF he left last Friday night ,he has to start work Monday in Sydney ๐ฆ๐บ He enjoyed Thailand particular Bangkok street food ,he wasn't into Asian guys though As for $$ ๐ฒgoing further I'm finding I'm spending less in BKK The accommodation ๐จobviously is cheaper in Pattaya,I'm paying average 2000 a night with breakfast,big gym in BKK I guess there's cheaper hotels but I like a gym workout ,not into swimming though I wonder if there is hotels in Bangkok for under 1000 with a gym ๐๏ธโโ๏ธ๐๏ธโโ๏ธ๐ช Not sure the price to a comparable hotel to Quarter Saladang in Pattaya? But Im getting offers of free sex here in BKK, I don't in Pattaya .โบ๏ธ These are coming from either older guys or visitors to Thailand though so not the classic youthful boys . But if it's free I can't choose ๐- Bangkok vs Pattaya
I'm tempted to stay in Bangkok than go back to Pattaya for my 3 weeks left I'm staying in the Quarter Saladang Average rate 2000 a night with breakfast They upgraded my room free I didn't complain about waiting for an hour in reception for my room ,I now have my own garden outside Another guy was shouting ๐คฌ๐กat the reception for waiting ,I just smiled and went on this forum and waited for them to call my name ,it paid off โบ๏ธ๐ the Chinese guy was given a studio ,I got a high floor with garden โบ๏ธ pays to be nice the gym is fantastic, the sauna ,great location ,swimming pool ๐โโ๏ธ And to top it off....I'm got free sex yesterday with a Malaysian guy ๐ฒ๐พ who was from Dublin ๐ฎ๐ชon Grindr,ok not my type 100%, but he had a big cock ๐and free ,26yo luvs Daddies bears ๐ป I'm enjoying Bangkok far more to do ,walks in Lumpini park, G's restaurant,SkyTrain , With Pattaya it just seems nightlife and money boys Tell me what you like - Who are your regular guys?