Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Probably did see me....dancing ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บat Cocka2 bar Sometimes I would dance there hours
  2. He started the convo with me at the Furama Silom swimming pool "Where you from ? He said ,a fellow Aussie? I told him I'm getting bored here ,he said come to DJ station tonight I went with him at 11pm started dancing and he was gone when I looked back ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  3. I dont think I could be like Guido the owner of G's in Bangkok where he walks around saying he has "lost his pussy ๐Ÿ˜‚ How he keeps being nice to people all I night I never know
  4. Will I go back to Thailand next year? Probably not ,twice already this year both 5 weeks each New places to explore in March 2025 Vietnam is definitely on my to do list Indonesia second followed by Japan. As for Bangkok I found the asking prices of moneyboys a little excessive many wanted 3k
  5. Yes that music in Dragon Lounge ( fast trance) did nothing for me ,so I chose the music in Cocka2 bar to dance every night
  6. I would love to open a bar in Jomtien complex It has to be double shophouse I don't ladyboy shows even though they seem to attract crowds I want proper man boys but that will cost money to pay wages but good idea I want your ideas So a double shophouse I'm thinking Weekly bingo cash prizes Secondhand gay books for sale How can I attract even straight people? Backpackers ? Visitors not just gay men I want to break even on profit if I can as I will retire and get my monthly income from my work so profit is not my goal , obviously I don't want to lose either I was surprised to see that double shophouse bar next to cocka2 close BC bar? I don't know the rent there maybe too high I heard 80k a month What's the reason for failure of a bar ? High rents , no customers Many people say lack of boys , I disagree So I'm thinking , weekly bingo , secondhand books ,weekly shows but no ladyboy shows It needs to attract straight people too It needs to be open 24 hours 24 hours who will come in for breakfast?
  7. Exactly, make the most of it 20 years left
  8. I'm so lucky he brought in those 6 wines on top of the 2 we already had I couldn't drink them the boy did And he was so drunk he was calling me Betty Sue and we got a Tuk Tuk back to my hotel room
  9. I'm at the Wine Connection Bangkok with a boy I found on Tinder And we had cheese Wine salami 730 baht And..to add to it , the manager says here is free wine X 6 glasses ๐Ÿค“ You win it for the night ! Ok I was grateful,I don't know what the competition was? But I'm so grateful because the boy who was apparently not gay was losing interest in me ,so I'm glad the 6 wines arrived ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ And the boy who I met from Tinder was Indonesian 22yo uni student not gay apparently ended up fucking my ass he was so drunk after the free 6 X wines ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿ˜‚he kept calling me his girlfriends name ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚sounded like Betty Sue ,suck my big black Indonesian cock Betty Sue he was shouting ๐Ÿ˜‚
  10. Big lady singing at DJ station ๐Ÿ˜Œ
  11. I'm figuring I have 20 years left so I'm enjoying it ...plus I still work full-time
  12. Don't know any restaurants here ,I'm in Bkk now with flirty waiters ๐Ÿ˜€ I'm sure there is though
  13. The farang guy I went with took me there ..then left with a guy he met ๐Ÿ˜ณbut I loved it so much I stayed until the closing a to 3am ๐Ÿคฃ
  14. DJ station last night 400 baht entry ,2 free drinks And 6 bars to choose from and plenty of free young guys to pick up if you have the patience and are willing to buy drinks ๐Ÿ˜€ These ..these 3 guys were Chinese and the guy in black kept getting up to dance with me and kissed me and I'm sure I could of took him back to fuck because all 3 were staying in my hotel the Furama ..but i wanted to stay right until 3sam to dance ๐Ÿฉฐ ๐Ÿฉฐ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
  15. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Im going back to Heaven Sauna today for second time The owners were friendly The funniest thing i saw was all the old Thai guys sit together in the outdoor cafe area for like 30 minutes talking then go to the dark room area ,stand there and wait and the SAME people who they had just been chatting to walk past and tap them and they go into action,almost like they never met the person when they been talking for the last 30 minutes ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚ As I said not much action it was mostly old Thai guys who liked each other ,I did suck the nipples of a big chubby young Chinese boy though Back again today ,it's in a Gem building ,you must go to Phase A which is the right side to get the lifts
  16. Well guess what ,fabulous time last night guys I actually met a farang yesterday at Furama Silom ,another Aussie but Asian background who took me to.....DJ station,he actually left with a guy ...I stayed by myself and loved it 3am ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ All the way to the end , beautiful guys everywhere,kissing me ๐Ÿ’‹ Will keep you posted with updates Tonight I'm going on a dinner cruise and then....DJ station !!!
  17. I'm heading back to Pattaya,even just for one night These Bangkok prices boys want is outrageous 3000 baht short time etc ,I mean who would pay that in Pattaya๐Ÿ™„
  18. Olddaddy replied to Londoner's topic in Gay Thailand
    Was the big guys name ? He was very morbidly obese
  19. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I went to this Heavens today 2pm to 430pm It was 5 minutes walk from my hotel It's in a office building,level 4 Nice lady at reception she told me she is the part owner 27 years it has been there she said Anyway nice staff ,they have a good gym with all machines Big crowd,mixed with 2 old Aussie guys ,a indian guy and about 10 old Thai guys and 2 very obese young Chinese boys Never got lucky unfortunately the old Thai guys were treating it more as a weekly social club where they sat talking to each other and ignoring farang and that probably because we were all same age But it was enjoyable,200b well spent
  20. True but it's been 4 and half weeks but I miss Pattaya and bar owners to sit and chat with Here in BKK I have no one
  21. Maybe I been here too long . 4 weeks this trip ,2 more days to go I should of done shorter Maybe it's me ,I don't know
  22. I have been here 3 days in Bangkok I'm missing Pattaya I'm getting bored ,there's only one gay street to go to and it's getting boring Maybe I should go to sauna here ? The boys are double triple the price of Pattaya ๐Ÿ˜ฎthey are more sexier though in Bangkok I miss Sansuk sauna and Jomtien complex ๐Ÿ˜ญ I feel depressed ๐Ÿ˜” I feel like Pattaya maybe more relaxed for me.๐Ÿฅด I think the Thai people in Pattaya are more nicer ๐Ÿ˜ง Maybe I will go back today but I booked the hotel already in Bangkok ๐Ÿ˜ก

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.