Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Whereโs the beef?
Did you smile back ? ๐ Could of been a freebie
-
Urine tract infection
Thanks for your detailed reply Cefalexin 500mg prescription I will see how it goes , I may have to go back if it doesn't clear ,eg burning sensation when I pee etc ,some minor bladder pain,strong smelling urine ,dull minor pain in left testicle This all started a week after coming back from Thailand ๐ณ I have also noticed in the last few days not a strong flow when peeing like I used too ,maybe I'm getting old ๐ด๐ด Although I have been taking them 2 days now (Cefalexin ) ,can't really see any noticeable difference,he said give it a week Should clear after a week surely I may have to go see a Urologist eventually I think ,he was only a GP at the medical clinic
-
Whereโs the beef?
I have put this on my bucket list for my next visit in March next year Apparently it's a 'Bear"๐ป bar ๐บ
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
Kudos to him I personally wouldn't take the risk of starting a new business particularly a Showbar with competition of two others in the complex not to mention the high rent unless he bought the freehold
-
Bangkok White Party...Am I Too Old To GO?
Ah ๐ actually I look Opposite with my beard and old clothes I wear on the weekend I never forget a few weeks ago standing outside a Chinese restaurant waiting for a friend to come out of the gym above. A staff member came out to see why I was standing outside,another staff member said to him "oh he is ok he's a homeless guy! ๐
-
Bangkok White Party...Am I Too Old To GO?
Never think your too old I went to DJ station in Bangkok first time I had a ball ๐๐๐and people young Asian made me feel welcome
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
Good afternoon Vinapu on this Sunny ๐ windy ๐จSydney afternoon Yes the lizards are enormous I was also surprised to see two gyms inside Lumpini park. I love Lumpini park ๐๏ธ and you can a walk the GREEN MILE walk over to Benjamitti park ,I hope i spelled that right ๐๐ I walked it then got a Grab taxi back to my room ๐
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
Oh I didn't know that ๐ฏ I noticed on my last visit to Lumpini park to he amount of stray cats living inside and Thai people feeding them
-
Urine tract infection
Went yesterday for my medical check up , full blood test which I do every 3 months The doctor this time asked me about my trip to Thailand and sexual partners He suggested a sexual blood test ,๐๐ฉธ๐ฉธ and urine test ,I have never had a urine test so it was a first ,he says he will look for sexual diseases . I drew the line on the anal๐ swab though ,not sure what that looks for? Anyway peed in a cup and gave it to the reception ๐ฝ Today I received a call from the doctor,you have a urine infection ! He was direct to the point Mate ...you have a urine infection! ๐ฏWhat,? I have no symptoms I said He said the results only show a urine infection,I will send you a prescription for antibiotics he said ๐๐๐ Now he seemed to be in a hurry on the phone ,so I had no chance to ask if it was sexual or what caused it But....I remember a farang once telling me in Pattaya it is caused by cumming๐ฆ and NOT urinating directly after ?
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
I always make sure I don't have to walk too far ๐
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
Once bitten....twice shy It also gives me the "impression" of the owner and if he/she is helpful or they don't reply then I know they probably won't reply if I book and I have a problem
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
I always message the owner first nowadays to ask questions
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
Yes ! Toasties are delicious and like 30 baht I ate at the Capella hotel when I was in Bangkok last month ,6000 baht including wine I would prefer buying some toasties and buying a bottle of wine ๐ท and sitting in Lumpini park
-
Teens fight for life after toxic vodka shots
I don't want to get off topic ,but has anyone stayed in a backpackers hostel at a daddy age and managed to hook up with a boy backpacker paid or unpaid? I wouldn't mind a blonde Swedish cock ๐
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
As for the food , I love the 711 Ham n cheese toasties better than the hotel food Even the breakfast at Quarter Saladang hotel wasn't anything to write about ,no bacon & eggs or sausages I went straight to 711๐๐๐
-
Using the BTS
I quite often read guys on here using the train to get from the airport to their hotel I always use a car but next time I won't bring much luggage and if I'm not tired I would like to use the train So could you guys give me some help. When I go out of the airport luggage past the customs I turn Right walk past the shops and taxi drivers holding sign boards etc down towards the end ,towards the escalators? So if I wanted to go to Saladang or Silom ( staying Tartawan) what is the railway route ,do I need to change trains / stations?
- Cabaret show at The Venue
-
Safety
Lol... would of been easier come to think of it ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐
-
Suvarnabhumi - Departure
Never heard of EVA Is that a UK airline ?
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
Furama sathorn is a bit of a dump 1980's style Balcony overlooks the carpark For around the same price you can get Furama Silom Of course the best hotel for me was Quarter Saladang great gym
-
Hold the Front Page, vinapu is in town!
Why has Vinapu arrived in high season?๐ณ
-
Where to find old gay Thai men
Heaven sauna in BKK is another place
-
Where to find old gay Thai men
I noticed several boys I had over also refused the popper. Funny how they will fuck with no condom but won't sniff the popper ๐
-
Hold the Front Page, vinapu is in town!
Opp Foodland? In Bangkok?
-
Well done USA electors!
Americans seem to be infatuated with politics unlike Aussies who some wouldn't even know who the PM is ๐ณ