Everything posted by kokopelli3
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
There is also Lucifer on Walking Street with a mixed crowd.
-
4th report on Pattaya: Jomtien Complex - Supertown
Sorry 12is12, I meant no criticism of your post in my comments.
-
4th report on Pattaya: Jomtien Complex - Supertown
There is much to comment regarding your post; I will try a little. You said there were none that were offable, but all of them are available to off, although you did say for yourself. What is effeminate or twinkish to you can be desirable to someone else. Like you said, the boys do try to entice you into the bars with their banter, but then do not sit with the customer, that is true. All one has to do is ask them to sit and they will do so immediately. If they do sit with you, buy them a drink and give them a tip of 100 Baht. If you like them then a bigger tip is appropriate. Many farang like to sit with friends and chat and often don't want a boy to sit with them. But then the right boy appears and that can change quickly. I often see boys being offed as I enjoy my drink; you will see them walking down the soi with a farang which means he has offed them. Another poster bkkmfj asked about meeting other farangs. That is not easy! Most farang I know are wary regarding meeting others, for better or worse. It can be a tricky situation at times. There really are so many odd balls out there! Best way is at some sort of gathering where one can chat a bit but such gatherings are not common. It has taken me years to develop relationships with others and usually through friends of friends. Being polite and asking some simple questions may help in meeting others. Getting to know one person is a good start and go from there. I doubt that a bar crawl would draw much of a response. And regarding alcohol, many farang are sparse drinkers if at all while others can't get enough. Double Shot was mentioned as having horniness in the air! The boys there are straight and can be offed for 500 Baht, but how they perform is anyone's guess. I never got a direct report on what happens and am looking forward to that report. Hope that these comments will be of some help.
-
Good times in Pattaya and Silom Soi 2
Yes, do check it out! You would need a prescription from a doctor for enlarged prostate (BPH) which is not uncommon for older men. The Cialis helps with urination although one must suffer the side effects. Typically the prescription would be for Cialis to be purchased in your home country and thus, necessary to have a friend bring it to Thailand or bring it yourself. I never thought of it but my doctor recommended it. Also if in USA, you can ask the doctor for a prescription for your insurance plan plus a second prescription for discount pharmacies such as GoodRx who work with CVS, ShopRite, Giant, etc. about $20/90 pills.
-
Good times in Pattaya and Silom Soi 2
Obvious answer is to get hard.
-
Good times in Pattaya and Silom Soi 2
The program is a perk of my job upon retirement.
-
Good times in Pattaya and Silom Soi 2
I have a prescription program that provides 90 Cialis, 5 mg, for 150 Baht. Hard to believe.
-
Report on Pattaya - Sunee
I do hope you are referring to the pay toilet that is adjacent to the gate? Many desperate people were pissing against the wall just inside the gate area but fortunately the temple authorities have tried to stop that.😵
- The 13
-
Anal cancer
You do mean your anus?
-
I'm addicted to massages
Not only you, NIrishGuy! 🤔
- Are you sociable ?
-
Have the smokers gone?
Coughing for three or more weeks Coughing up blood or mucus Chest pain, or pain with breathing or coughing Unintentional weight loss Fatigue Fever Night sweats Chills Loss of appetite
-
Anal cancer
tassojunior, it must have something to do with the health care plan you have. I have Aetna and never had a problem seeing my GP or any other specialist and was never asked for a video visit.
-
Guest viewing porn on phone when we fucking--not polite right?
Seems there are some boys who cannot get off unless they watch porn that excites them. Or maybe, their partner is not very exciting or they are not doing what the money boy likes.
-
kjun12, RIP
A Cajun song to celebrate Kjun's life. The Acadians became Cajuns as they adapted to their new home and its people. Their French changed as did their architecture, music, and food. The Cajuns of Louisiana today are renowned for their music, their food, and their ability to hold on to tradition while making the most of the present.
-
kjun12, RIP
-
Thailand in May 2023
Tonight I confirmed that the boys working at Double Shot Bar are straight. They can be offed for a fee of 500 Baht. What they can or will do is between the customer and them. Hope this is helpful.
-
Anal cancer
I received Gardasil when 65 yo and no questions asked, if fact, the staff at the clinic were pleased to see me get it. Not sure if in Thailand or home country.
-
Thailand in May 2023
To clarify my statement above, "all the working boys" in Jomtien Complex are available to off. Working boys are those who work/freelance at the bars. Although they are available that does not necessarily mean they will go off with everyone. That choice is up to them. If someone cannot distinguish "working boys" from customers then best to ask a waiter/server/owner/manager for assistance. I will have to inquire about the policy at Double Shot Bar. Some say they can be offed; some say they are all straight, some say they don't know.
-
kjun12, RIP
The following was posted on Sawatdee Forum regarding funeral arrangements for kjun12. Re: kjun12, R.I.P.
-
Thailand in May 2023
All the boys in Jomtien Complex are available to off, except perhaps at Double Shot Bar where supposedly they are all straight boys and cannot be offed.
-
Whirlwind Trip to Pattaya: need advice!
I heard that he is now the owner of Pikky Bar which is across from BBB in Boyztown.
-
Whirlwind Trip to Pattaya: need advice!
On my visits to Jomtien Complex (about 3days/week) I often see straight couples meandering the sois however they are older couples, man and woman, who seem to be enjoying the sights and sounds and restaurants
-
Whirlwind Trip to Pattaya: need advice!
On my visits to Jomtien Complex (about 3days/week) I often see straight couples meandering the sois however they are older farang, couples, man and woman, who seem to be enjoying the sights and sounds , restaurants and entertainment.