Everything posted by kokopelli3
-
Saturday Night in Pattaya Bars
The boys receive 10 Baht/ball. Last night Bang (or is it Bank) had a birthday party and supplied pizzas for everyone. The AC is not adequate and it can get a bit stuffy inside the bar.
-
What do you feel about wokeness in film and theater?
You truly are an oddball, Riobard; do flick me off!
-
What do you feel about wokeness in film and theater?
Lighten up Riobard! 😜
-
What do you feel about wokeness in film and theater?
Very erudite elucidation of the embodiment of wokeness, Reader; whatever you meant.😵💫
-
San Diego: The US' unsung LGBTQ+ hub
Yes, Hillcrest is the place to be for some fun in SD.
-
Michelangelo's David Deemed Pornographic in Florida
I do not watch Fox News or there ilk, so please, no more assumptions.
-
Michelangelo's David Deemed Pornographic in Florida
I didn't read anything about Catholics or Catholic organizations being involved in this matter?
-
Short time rooms near jomtien
There is a place near Double Shot Bar with rooms. It may be listed as Siam House or Emerald City Suites. As I recall there is a For Sale sign on it. https://www.gaysupertown.com/
-
Gaybutton board is back!
I tried to log in with previous username and password. Rejected. I tried to re-register with previous name and previous password. Rejected. So just now registered with updated username and updated password. That seems acceptable, so far.
-
Gaybutton board is back!
Tried it out and did as GB posted. Now cannot even register!
-
Culmination of 3 year crush
What I thought I saw! Austrian flag.
-
Culmination of 3 year crush
A bit off topic, however I never really paid attention to Totally Oz's avatar and thought it was some sort of red and white striped flag or banner. But after reading and looking at his most recent posts I realized his avatar is none other than Dorothy's ruby shoes! Shame on me 🥴
-
Rimming Is Safe...and Fun
One need not be a genius to equate eating ass one day with being hospitalized the following day with severe abdominal pain. Doctor - Have you eaten anything unusual recently? Patient - I ate my boyfriends ass yesterday. Doctor - Oh, that would explain your symptoms.
-
Awful sexual experience
Newest Hep C meds are Mavyret and Epclusa and Harvoni . I believe Merck discontinued their drug.
-
Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
There is one nice lad at Scandic by the name of Gun. He is about 35 yo and has a great personality and speaks good English. He gives a good massage and does everything except bottom. His fee for off premise massage was 1500; not sure what the tip is at Scandic.
-
Rimming Is Safe...and Fun
Rimmed one day, ER Hospital next day; cause and effect. Are there other explanations, maybe but doubtful, as the only thing different was the rimming.
-
Rimming Is Safe...and Fun
Same you Thumper! After a rimming experience I also ended up in the hospital for two nights; terrible abdominal pain. Never again.
-
Awful sexual experience
Happened to me and when I checked with a doctor he said "not unusual".
-
Filipino boys vs Thai boys
He started out at 4+/day and after 50 years is down to 1+/day most recently. Can't keep a good man down!
-
Filipino boys vs Thai boys
My friend who is somewhat of an expert regarding Asian lads says the Filipino boys are number 1 with Chinese, Cambodians, Lao, Vietnam boys (in no particular order) and ending with Thais in last place. He based his assessment on the 40,000 encounters he has had in the past 50 years.
-
Texting scenes … aggravating!
At my gym in Pattaya the music is loud and often obnoxious; rap music for example.
-
Why can't Jomtien Complex become an International destination
Easy, let your hands do the talking!
-
rent bike or e-bike
Yes a bicycle or electric bicycle, not a motor bike. "I want to rent a bike or e-bike (not a motorbike!)." Although technically speaking a motor is powered by electricity and an engine is powered by gasoline, diesel, steam, etc. 🤔
-
The very last 747 jet has been made, ending a run of more than 50 years
Like you, PeterRS, I enjoyed the upper deck biz class on the 747.
-
5th report on Pattaya - Jomtien : Double Shot bar
I also was at Double Shot about a week or so ago, when the BBoys did a show with a birthday boy (Lek); not sure if the same show or a different one.