Everything posted by kokopelli3
-
RIP - Sone
It seems that the hiv+ risk is even rising, judging by people I know getting infected here in Pattaya.
-
RIP - Sone
This post is from Sawatdee Forum about the death of Sone, a friend, who passed away last night, August 16. A wonderful young man. 😠https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?23117-RIP-Sone&p=295242#post295242
-
YouTuber doing video of Jomtien complex
I did view the video and noticed that many of the locals he spoke to just ignored him. What an ass.
-
DoDo Bar - Jomtien Complex
DoDo Bar in the Complex now has some lads dancing in an air conditioned room. Not on a stage, but dancing in front of the customers. Very enjoyable and well worth a visit.
-
money boys
Sometimes the guys quote low prices because they are trying to scam the customer. Just never know. But best to tell them ID is required by security. If they claim they have lost ID, etc, then do not take them.
-
Oppenheimer
Finally I did see Oppenheimer in Pattaya, but unlike others, I found it boring to the point I left halfway through the movie. A very confusing film where separating fact from fiction was impossible along with all the flashbacks/flash forwards. Worst of all was the scene with Oppenheimer and his "femme du jour" sitting naked, in separate chairs like a shrink with his client. Perhaps if I endured another 1 1/2 hours I could have seen something worthwhile but my endurance had its limits. 🥱
-
Oppenheimer
Somewhat reminiscent of the scare tactics during the Iraq War whereby "weapons of mass destruction" were reported but nothing was found. Nonetheless, Americans and Allies did have reason to be concerned about the Germans developing nuclear weapons.
-
Phoenix Tom Boy Club
MrBill, but if you are interested, I believe the off fee is very high for a nice TomBoy.
-
Oppenheimer
Still, the fact is the Germans were not in the running to develop an atomic bomb. Many reasons for that including the brain drain of top scientists from Germany, lack of heavy water and, possible reluctance among remaining scientists in Germany. Scientists in Germany were tinkering with nuclear fission while those in the USA were actively pursuing the development of the atomic bomb. The Japanese were even further behind than the Germans. Not sure what the Russians were doing but they developed a bomb in 1949 most likely do to their spying and traitors in the US/UK.
-
Oppenheimer
My understanding is the Germans were nowhere near to developing an atomic bomb in WWII.
-
No internet banking on SCB anymore.
Bangkok Bank is good. I use a laptop for internet banking.
-
Can we tell massage men that oil breaks condoms?
My mistake, I was confusing Gardasil /HPV with Shingrix/Shingles.
-
Can we tell massage men that oil breaks condoms?
Spoon, if you have had chicken pox sometime in your life, then you should definitely get Gardasil to prevent Shingles. Most preferable is Shingrix vaccine which is highly effective in Shingles prevention, but maybe not available in Thailand.
-
Can we tell massage men that oil breaks condoms?
I received the HPV vaccine some years ago at a Women's Health Clinic where I was welcomed, in spite of my age. They seemed quite pleased that I would get the vaccine. Not sure if my health coverage covered it or I paid cash but, if so, the price was reasonable. I recall a man named LMTU, who posted on this forum, suffered a miserable death from HPV in his throat.
-
Can we tell massage men that oil breaks condoms?
Really, free? Isn't your health/life worth something even if you pay a few hundred dollars? Do you fly free to Thaland? Live in a free hotel? Eat free food? Have free sex?
-
Can we tell massage men that oil breaks condoms?
I got Shingrix, Gardasil, HPV, Covid vaccines and whatever else comes along, all with no problem from the doctors.
-
Best GoGo Bar
In Pattaya, ToyBoys has it all, especially the briefs the dancers wear and scarcity of tattoos.😛
-
A New Meal For Our Resident Gourmet, Vinapu??
Yummy! 🤢🤮
-
Happy Birthday Day USA
Meat Loaf's performance of the National Anthem was in 1994, well before Covid and Trump, but then, no one is perfect, however his rendition of The Star Spangled Banner was excellent.
-
Happy Birthday Day USA
Today, The Fourth of July, Americans celebrate the Declaration of Independence which was formally ratified by the Continental Congress in 1776. The most important passage to me is: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." Much progress has been made to enshrine these Rights into our everyday lives, and yet, so much more needs to be accomplished to ensure that everyone benefits from these Rights In the words of John Adams, the Second President of the USA, in writing to his wife Abigail of how, “the Second Day of July 1776*, will be the most memorable Epocha, in the History of America. … It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever." Happy Birthday, America! And here is the National Anthem, sung by that American vocalist, none other than Meat Loaf, who recently passed away. *The Continental Congress voted to approve the Declaration of Independence on July 2.
-
Beware the monkeypox
Recently saw a free test for Monkeypox being given to gay boys in Jomtien Complex. I doubt they were offering vaccines.
-
How to ask a boy to take a hiv test?
Foolish, stop the worrying, you took PEP so you will be ok no matter what. If the boy is HIV+ that is his problem and you had nothing to do with it.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Yes, with a VPN I can view it.
-
My two Pattayas
Nice post, Londoner.
-
The end of Jomtien Complex?
I do know one man who is closer to 80 with a wig (various shades) and is rotund who did frequent Sunee most often. Now he uses a cane, don't recall if he used one previously, but is barely ambulatory. U nable to reveal his name.