September 24Sep 24 2 hours ago, a-447 said:I once offed a guy from one of the Bangkok bars. Friendly, masculine, handsome, great body, huge Isaan cock - perfect.Imagine my surprise when, before leaving, he became all fem and sat down in front of the mirror for 15 minutes , putting on make-up!He arrived masculine but left fully fem.if he was from Dreamboys in soi twilight days , quite possible I had doubtful pleasure with the same. Still consider him my worst off ever
September 24Sep 24 Active Members Strangely, the site has been working WELL for me in all aspects the last few days. Usually, and I am the one reporting "malfunctioning".Patince is a virtue, guys ! 👍
September 24Sep 24 Author Active Members 4 hours ago, a-447 said:...'Always trust your COCK....if it gets hard, the match just might work ?'...Well, I understand your perspective, since, by your account, a non-masculine man would be physically unattractive to you, no matter how hot a body and face he may have. What I'm having more trouble understanding is those who find non-masculine men physically attractive, but who wouldn't want to be involved with them long-term. What are the feelings/thoughts in those cases? That's what leaves me puzzled.
September 24Sep 24 Active Members 2 hours ago, unicorn said:Well, I understand your perspective, since, by your account, a non-masculine man would be physically unattractive to you, no matter how hot a body and face he may have. What I'm having more trouble understanding is those who find non-masculine men physically attractive, but who wouldn't want to be involved with them long-term. What are the feelings/thoughts in those cases? That's what leaves me puzzled.Instant gratification or LUST is usually in play, and a Fem guy in the sack, without much conversation is "permissible" for a "hit it & quit it" PRIVATE moment, however they become "inpermissible" for the long term because they are then subject to public consumption, and the behavior becomes "embarrassing" and hard to defend to others.
September 24Sep 24 Author Active Members 29 minutes ago, Suckrates said:Instant gratification or LUST is usually in play, and a Fem guy in the sack, without much conversation is "permissible" for a "hit it & quit it" PRIVATE moment, however they become "inpermissible" for the long term because they are then subject to public consumption, and the behavior becomes "embarrassing" and hard to defend to others.Just so that I understand you correctly: are you saying that you like the person but would be embarrassed by what others think of you if you were together?
September 24Sep 24 Active Members 36 minutes ago, unicorn said:Just so that I understand you correctly: are you saying that you like the person but would be embarrassed by what others think of you if you were together?I was speaking of a behavioral theory, not my "personal" POV....... You can "like a person" and tolerate their behavior in a private setting, but not in public where their behavior and public reaction to it could be embarrassing to you.... As I have stated before, my personal view is that while I do not gravitate towards FEM guys, sex with them is definitely possible if other "conditions" are met... Voice and behavior alone are not deal breakers for ME. Is THAT clear now ?
September 25Sep 25 9 hours ago, vinapu said:if he was from Dreamboys in soi twilight days , quite possible I had doubtful pleasure with the same. Still consider him my worst off everThe guy was 100% masculine in the bar, which is why I chose him. And he was a real tiger in bed. His performance was exemplary.The transformation only came at the end.
September 25Sep 25 15 minutes ago, a-447 said:15 minutes ago, a-447 said:The guy was 100% masculine in the bar, which is why I chose him. And he was a real tiger in bed. His performance was exemplary.The transformation only came at the end.than no, we are talking somebody different
September 25Sep 25 On 9/20/2026 at 2:03 PM, Keithambrose said:Ok, I look forward to hearing from members who are attracted by high pitched screeching!Sometimes the content is useful. Beyond the high-pitched screeching, the attraction is that the content is useful. I don’t need to take PrEP or have a clean pair of athletic socks on hand in order to appreciate learning that a bar’s operating hours or an airport queue wait time may vary based on invaluable intel on any given day.
September 25Sep 25 9 hours ago, a-447 said:The guy was 100% masculine in the bar, which is why I chose him. And he was a real tiger in bed. His performance was exemplary.Still, I’d have needed to boot him out before breakfast’s theatrical enthusiasm. Sheesh.
September 25Sep 25 I don’t particularly hear the stereotype as somewhere along a masculine-feminine continuum, or macho vs effeminate. Women I know don’t actually speak that way. I hear it as a specifically camp (even then, not quite the best term) or gay-coded style of speech, along an axis of highly marked to relatively understated. A habitual unselfconscious speech pattern rather than a deliberate affectation.I don’t see a heated rivalry here. Neither physically appeals to me, but that should be no more relevant than any others’ preferences. There are few social contexts where sexual desire activation is the key agenda. If I were to have the remaining senses of a Helen Keller and some personal sense it might fly with the scent of a Brut pocket atomizer.I note that one of these lads has rather fangy canines, but he’s no Eric Northman.ScreenRecording_09-25-2026 06-53-30_1.movScreenRecording_09-25-2026 06-19-56_1.mov
September 25Sep 25 Popular Post I have never been particularly attracted to feminine guys. I don’t mind having them as friends and have had a lot of fun with them. I will say, though that I actually have always really respected them. Times are different now. But when I was younger, nobody assumed I was gay. I could fly under the radar if I wanted to. And I did. But these guys were out to everybody from the get-go. I recognized back then that they had a level of bravery that I did not have. And none of them ever held that against me.
September 25Sep 25 13 minutes ago, Travelingguy said:I have never been particularly attracted to feminine guys. I don’t mind having them as friends and have had a lot of fun with them. I will say, though that I actually have always really respected them. Times are different now. But when I was younger, nobody assumed I was gay. I could fly under the radar if I wanted to. And I did. But these guys were out to everybody from the get-go. I recognized back then that they had a level of bravery that I did not have. And none of them ever held that against me.You just prompted a nice touching memory of how an extremely bright, interesting, funny friend may have facilitated my progression to being out, by association. The value of that connection began to override the discomfort of such public revelation. And then … the discovery that few people could give a shit. Sadly, he died a few years before Diana but was deeply moved to meet her visiting hospice.
September 25Sep 25 1 hour ago, Travelingguy said:. But these guys were out to everybody from the get-go. I recognized back then that they had a level of bravery that I did not have. +1
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.