Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. I have to admit the learning curve for newTumbl is a royal pain in the ass. I can't believe how poorly designed the site is, but I have a feeling "the young" might disagree with me. I imagine there are a lot of gay men my age or older who are not going to want to figure it out. In the meantime, my Feed gets some interesting porn videos that I haven't seen anywhere else, and I don't mind sharing some favorites. As a nod to Thanksgiving (and if nobody objects), I've decided to post links to videos from my Feed that I find particularly hot and sexy. Keep in mind I don't search for these videos. I don't have time to do searches. For whatever reason, hot videos simpl…

  2. Started by Maximilian,

    Some escort hate overweight client . Some will mislead you they have no problem but in person it's another story

  3. I never had any desire to see his cock, but apparently, others were forced to by accident. It forever amazes me how smart people can be so utterly stupid. One would think since Covid March, the very last thing you want to do in front of your computer, during a Zoom call, is drop your pants to expose your junk. Zoom and Doom.

  4. I am very happy with his nomination to Sec of Transportation. I had hoped for another position but Biden is doing what he wants to do. However, this is a good move for Biden and well deserved for Buttigieg.

  5. For me it would have to be Last Caress.

  6. Started by PeterRS,

    I cannot remember when i first got hooked on the writing of John Le Carre. Probably it was with his third novel The Spy Who Came in from the Cold. Le Carre described in such extraordinary detail the real world of spies compared to that of the glamorous vodka martini swilling seducer James Bond. I think I have read all his books since then, although one of his last A legacy of Spies remains to be opened on my Kindle. Other spy and thriller writers have published occasional best sellers that have fascinated me. Le Carre was always different. His elegant prose, the way he slowly drew you into each novel with swiftly switching locations and gradually fieshed out characters ma…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    The New York Times ran an article claiming PornHub hosts videos of underage kids having sex. Now MasterCard and Visa are looking into it and may stop processing PornHub payments. What will they use next? Bitcoin? https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/06/business/mastercard-investigation-pornhub/index.html

  8. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Just a FYI - if you are having problems with gmail, youtube, google docs, etc... it's because they are all down in 70% of the world.

  9. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    So for the last 18 years I've lived here the December electric bill has been between 220 and 260 euros. This year it's 118 euros. The only difference is the apartment next door is empty. So I think I've been paying their electric bill. Anybody know what to do? Called the electric company and they want 250 euros just to come out and can't do so until late January. That seems like not the thing to do. Any suggestions?

  10. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From South China Morning Post Thailand’s famous jasmine rice claimed yet another top prize on the world stage this month, marking the sixth such honour the World Rice Conference has bestowed on the fluffy, fragrant and full-bodied grain since 2009. The “Khao Dawk Mali 105” – a code name for the most renowned Thai jasmine rice variety – defeated rivals from Cambodia, China, the United States and Vietnam with “its combination of aroma, texture, and flavour”, said the judging panel at the annual forum for rice suppliers and policymakers. Thai growers attributed the win to an early onset of cool winds that swept’s northeast earlier this year, making …

  11. Thursday night the French government announces whether they open bars on December 15th or January 20th. Please pray with me for December 15th.

  12. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    since we are still in semi lockdown I'll just be playing my PS4 Anyone else got more exciting plans?

  13. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    God 2020 has sucked here in France. First we had three months of lockdowns from march to june. Now we are in lockdown again since october (they recently lifted the part making retail stores illegal but all the cafes, bars and restaurants are shut down and you still only get an hour out a day. And of course grindr and tinder are shut by the government. So good luck getting laid. All in all I can't wait for January 1st and hopefully the new year will bring something better. I had a bf in the summer but then we broke up right before the new lockdown, which is just my luck. How have you guys been doing?

  14. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    What do you guys think of the controversy of Cyberpunk 2077 Basically you can design any body you want - for example a female face and boobs and then a dick. But it doesn't use they/them pronouns. Instead whatever you face looks like get you a he or a she. Trans people are super pissed off. What do you think?

  15. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Every year the Foo Fighters have released a new Christmas song. But they got a bunch of letters from their jewish fans saying "why just christmas?" So this year he's decided to release one hannuka song a day for each day of hannuka. It should start tonight.

  16. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    He's doing a show on Netflix about the history of swear words. I'm not sure how much lower you can sink

  17. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    So the French government is advising people if they do have sex to wear masks. Is anyone going to do this? I can't imagine it but am curious.

  18. Let the twinks dance for us!

  19. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From NYTImes Vigilance against the coronavirus has been heightened in the Thai border town of Mae Sot, which sits directly across the Moei River from Myawaddy, Myanmar.Credit...Adam Dean for The New York Times By Hannah Beech MAE SOT, Thailand — The border between Thailand and Myanmar is more than 1,500 miles long, much of it thickly forested. Myanmar has suffered runaway transmission of the coronavirus. Thailand, so far, has not. But over the past couple of weeks, at least 19 Covid-19 cases in Thailand have been linked to migrant workers who slipped between the two countries undetected. The infections have spooked Thai officials, who have manage…

    • 0 replies
    • 800 views
  20. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Last week I found out that my grocery store replaced the lemon tea that I've been getting for a decade with a different brand. It's not a bad brand, but it doesn't taste quite the same. It's had me pissed off all week. What little things like that really dust your dander?

  21. My top two choices ""show me how you pet that cat, the way the makes me scream she said, the one that makes me purr. and batted my hand with her neck. show me how you do it and I promise you I promise you I won't pee on you! I won't pee on you!"" And "This cat, is coming like a ghost cat. But that's what comes from too much mousing on the dance floor"

  22. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    So Warner Brothers in the United States is releasing all their films for 2021 to HBO instead of theaters. But in the rest of the world we'll have to go to theaters. WTF?

  23. Started by spoon,

    Good luck to all! Lets discuss the result here and how it affected your area. Would love to see/hear members reports on site. And please keep the discussion civil. My current source is google right now.

  24. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Coconuts Bangkok What’s the most romantic way to celebrate life and surviving 2020? Certainly it’s cuddling in bed in a theater with dozens of strangers watching a movie? That’s exactly what Thailands’ No. 2 theater owner SF Cinema and a bedding company will debut tomorrow at SF World Cinema with the opening of “The Bed Cinema.” SF Cinema World’s former theater No. 13 has been renovated with 40 beds, a 4k digital projector and Dolby 7.1 surround sound. Tickets are available at three levels of reclined luxury: a twin bed (for single self-cuddlers at THB900-THB1,000), a queen (two people for THB1,800-THB2,000) and a king (four very familiar folks …

  25. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Bloomberg / Bangkok Post Rusty pilots making flying errors is next aviation headache On Sept 15, an Indonesian flight carrying 307 passengers and 11 crew to the northern city of Medan momentarily veered off the runway after landing, sparking an investigation by the country’s transport safety regulator. It found the pilot had flown less than three hours in the previous 90 days. The first officer hadn’t flown at all since Feb 1. The incident underlines an emerging risk from the coronavirus pandemic: pilots aren’t getting enough opportunity to fly because airlines have grounded planes and scaled back operations due to a slump in demand for air travel. …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.