Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. https://www.smartertravel.com/all-the-countries-americans-can-visit-right-now/ Check this article out guys. Anyone traveling anytime soon with the COVID surge?

  2. Started by Santiagodc,

    I follow a number of the sexy guys on Instagram that all seem to have Onlyfan pages. I have no desire to pay the monthly fee for the Onlyfan page with my personal or company credit card, nor do I want the hassle of dealing with their customer service if they inadvertently charge again a few months later (as I had happen with porn studio websites). Does anyone have experience with how I might pay for a particular Onlyfan account discretely? Previously I’ve tried using the VISA debit cards but the online payment companies would not accept them on the porn studio websites. Would some of you share your suggestions? Thanks!

  3. Started by Maximilian,

    Some escorts on rentmen are rude . Don't they care about getting customers

  4. Started by billmantri,

    Passionate, Honest, Fun to be With, Easy Going For clients who want to spend time having an exceptional experience. Whether it is the first time participating or not, you will obtain an awareness which you will remember with ecstasy for a long time. I am very discreet and first time clients are given special care. I am a tall, blonde hair, blue eyes handsome man who loves to pamper elite men and brings to reality all the fantastic fantasies about love, libido and special playfulness through well arranged massage sessions. I am versatile person. For men who are married and/or have never been massaged by a guy will have an experience which is taken slowly. We want you to be…

  5. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    The editor for this forum has a rather nice feature where it saves your draft text, which is useful if you want to reply later. However, it's rather temperamental when used with Android. Eventually, the cursor develops a mind of it's own and the text entry is not at the same position as the cursor. Completing the post, then editing it seems to be the only solution. I've never had the problem on Windows or Ubuntu. Also, I don't recall the problem on other websites. Has anyone else encountered this?

  6. Started by PeterRS,

    After the engine explosion on the United flight from Denver, 69 Boeing 777s in the USA and Japan using that same engine type have now been grounded. But Boeing has recommended grounding more than 120 aircraft worldwide. Japan has also banned all such aircraft from overflying its airspace. If memory serves me correctly, the arrival of the 777 in the 1990s and the rapid extension of the rules permitting twin engine aircraft to fly over water for more hours were a direct result of more powerful and safer engines. United 328 to Honolulu was only minutes after take-off when one engine failed. With the engine continuously on fire, the captain of the United flight was able …

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. This is no longer news as the events took place a week ago. But it illustrates the very serious danger when young guys in fast cars take it into their heads that they can race along narrow city streets just to have a good time. Several friends between 26 and 29 had been dining very late at a Korean restaurant near Singapore's Chinatown. Most had worked for a finance company and were self-made men. Around 5:15 am they decided to call it a night. Whether the 29 year old driver had been drinking has not yet been determined. From reports it seems he offered to give some of his friends a joyride to show off his BMW Coupe along some of Chinatown's narrow roads. At least tw…

  8. In an attempt to create a comprehensive list of links for LGBT+ links, please comment and they will be added to this area or PM me. LGBT History Wikipedia: A Timeline of LGBT History LGBT News / Blogs - The Advocate - The Washington Blade - Pink News - The Human Rights Campaign - LGBT World - GLAAD Bay Area Reporter HIV/AIDS Awareness and Support - The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource - The AIDS Memorial Quilt Project - POZ Magazine: Health, Life, & HIV - AIDSMeds: Your Ultimate Guide to HIV Care Gay Escort Sites - Rentmen - Planet Romeo - Daddy's …

  9. Started by NomadicVibe,

    Hello. I’m traveling to Santo Domingo for the first time in a few weeks for my birthday. How does one maximize their time with the imposed curfew? 9pm weekday and 7 pm weekend shutdown. I was considering ensuring I stay at a hotel with adequate amenities. Cine Lido appears to be a fail on weekends as opening at 6 pm leaves very little time to explore the place. Can anyone provide any tips to maximize experience with curfews in DR for individuals staying at least a week?

  10. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    I don't know how to attach photos here, but this a great photo of Kevin Spacey hanging out with a really hot shirtless rent boy in Croatia. http://jezebel.com/5042639/kevin-spacey-tr...ker-in-paradise

  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    I spent some time this AM removing some images from people testing to see if the new rules would be enforced. They will be. I want to be totally clear so read the below. No dick, ass, sex shots allowed. Anything that can be seen as past R rated should not be here. Sexy photos of gogo boys, massage boys, etc. are highly encouraged. Just not nudes. As always, no photos with a copyright notice allowed. Photos that do not follow the above from this day forward will be deleted without notice, removed from inside of posts without notices, or threads deleted.

  12. Started by PeterRS,

    Can any of us forget when we watched our first episode of the TV series "Queer as Folk"? It didn't matter if it was the UK original series or the US series. I can remember sitting in the living room of a friend in England's Lake District. We'd both been out to the pub and were a little drunk. Then he said I had to see the first episode he'd recorded. So well after midnight with yet more beer I watched in disbelief that this series about gay men, including one very young, with an extremely graphic visualisation of gay sex had been shown on British terrestrial television. I later bought vdo of the two series. Then later in Bangkok I found the American series in a vdo store …

  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Showtime has released the official poster for "Dexter" Season 8, and it shows Miami Metro's serial killer of serial killers wrapped up ... literally. The unsettling poster features a close-up of Dexter's face covered in the plastic wrap he uses to dispose of his victims' body parts and below, the text reads, "The end begins."

  14. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    First they said by Christmas. Now they are saying by New Year's. When the fuck will I just be able to buy the thing?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Britney Spears’s Father Remains in Control of Conservatorship, for Now "At a hearing on Tuesday, a lawyer for the pop singer said that Spears was afraid of her father and would not perform while he was charge of her career." I'm not too familiar with this story, but when families fight over money and control, there isn't anything more destructive. I'm really surprised that the father plays such a responsible role at this point, and the courts seem to be supporting him. The baggage here must run very deep, and it's never fun to have that baggage air in public. Britney Spears may have some talent, but I never saw much depth to her singing career. I tota…

  16. Started by RockHardNYC,

    Just posted a few hours ago. Mario likes to talk too much, but some interesting facts are revealed.

  17. Started by Lucky,

    It seems ironic that just after Totally Oz announced that boytoy.com will soon cease to exist, we have a flood of new members. Welcome, guys! May I ask what brought you here? Do you also post at gayguides.com? Why not take a moment to introduce yourselves? Thanks!

  18. I lost my login and have to creat a new account.Just found i only can view very limited topic. Someone can help? Thanks

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    The 50 Greatest Gay Male Movies voted on by After Elton fans. 1 Brokeback Mountain 2 Beautiful Thing 3 Shelter 4 Latter Days 5 Maurice 6 Trick 7 Get Real 8 Big Eden 9 The Broken Hearts Club 10 Priscilla, Queen of the Desert 11 Longtime Companion 12 Torch Song Trilogy 13 My Beautiful Laundrette 14 Parting Glances 15 Just a Question of Love 16 Mysterious Skin 17 Summer Storm 18 Rocky Horror Picture Show 19 The Birdcage 20 Sordid Lives 21 Hedwig and the Angry Inch 22 Short Bus 23 All Over The Guy 24 Another Gay Movie 25 The Boys in theBand 26 Philadelphia 27 To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar. 28 Boy Culture 29 The Wedding Banquet 3…

  20. Thank you to the member who alerted me to this post on Daddy's site. Black Lives Matter is Racist My message to Daddy: Daddy, you're an ignorant fool and you don't deserve the support of intelligent gay men. You certainly don't deserve our money in the form of donations. I hope your racially-sensitive board members get some serious wisdom and see you for the ignorant fool that you are. Even though you are fat, broke, unhealthy, with an awful skin condition, you are a privileged white man who will never know what it is like to live life as a Black man, especially when confronted by a cop. "Blacks are three times more likely than whites to be killed…

  21. Started by tassojunior,

    There's a seeming cult of nudity with UK Marines because they are ordered in training that they must sleep nude. This isn't porn......it's a graduation photo and a video of training.

    • 6 replies
    • 4.2k views
  22. Started by RockHardNYC,

    Whenever times are tough, the NYC Subway system becomes fraught with danger. But having it caught on-camera is new. Man Arrested After Pushing Woman Onto Subway Tracks in Manhattan

  23. Nobody does a clothing try-on session quite like Reno Gold. How smart of JJ Malibu to send him a box of goodies during the height of Covid. I think Oz should initiate a board campaign to attract marketplace attention. He should ask veteran board members to send in photos of themselves modeling the same JJ Malibu clothes that mimic Reno's runway session. What a visual hoot that portfolio would be. Talk about click-bate. In the meantime, check out Reno's g-rated runway session here: And for his x-rated version, be sure to sign up for his OnlyFans account. This guy is pure GOLD.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.