The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Tell them to rake the snow! Throw them shovels! (Trigger warning: worlds most punchable face)
- 17 replies
- 3.9k views
-
I am just coming back from a trip to Brazil. it has been fun, thanks to the boys I met and to the sites I visited, but also thanks to the members of this forum whom I met during my trip. Very often the difficulty is to know who is where without looking at all the posts. Sometimes members of forum are in a city but do not mention it and write a report when they are back. Impossible to meet them then. It would be very convenient to have, for the major cities, a kind of schedule pinned at the beginning of the post where people could simply indicate when they plan to be in the city mentionned. In February 2019, I tried to start up a post like this, called "BT …
- 12 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Last March my business was making me between 4k and 8k profit a month. As soon as Covid hit that dropped. To the point where I'm making between 1k and 4k profit a month. That's a huge hit and there is no indication when it's coming back. I write ads for products people source from China (dick pills, weight loss pills, etc..) And that supply chain is broken. As soon as it comes back I'll be making good money again. And I can understand why people don't want ads for products they can't source. But it's impossible to know when it will come back. And the stimulous checks from the government keep getting pushed back again and again. Th…
- 14 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
For whatever reason for the past week or so I've noticed a lot flies in my apartment. I have three cats - can I safely use the aerosol insecticide? Does anyone else have any tips of getting rid of them?
- 7 replies
- 1.8k views
-
Make of that what you will
-
- 2 replies
- 794 views
-
-
One member of the royal family was worried about Archie's birth color. Who is it? I'm guessing Charles.
- 32 replies
- 4k views
- 1 follower
-
10 inch top reveals the pros and cons of having a ‘truly giant penis’: ‘I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t a blessing’ For Matt Lownik, it’s almost routine at this point. He turns towards his date, takes off his joggers and waits for the reaction he knows will come. It comes. The two lock eyes. They smile at one another. The reaction, the 30-year-old OnlyFans legend told PinkNews, is almost always the same towards his huge 10-inch penis. First come the questions. Yes, it is heavy, he says. Yes, he has to wear tight underwear to keep it in place…
- 13 replies
- 3.5k views
-
FullSizeRender.mov Anybody tried this new freaky still photo animator? Its brain seems to arbitrarily make movement decisions based on some type of judgement coding. For example, I tried it on two dated photos taken in the same sitting at the time. In one of them the app repeatedly blinks the eyes, keeping the eyeball relatively stationary as if the subject’s view is fixed on one point; in the other it has the eyes gaze around with minimal blinking. I edited them in iMovies and for some reason it picked up some soundtrack snippets, not intended. (sorry, ignore the audio) FullSizeRender.mov FullSizeRender.mov
-
- 1 reply
- 784 views
-
-
A three CD box set of the Rolling Stones out takes over the years has leaked (word is Keith got into a fight with Mick and released it on the "why not?" basis.) It includes the mythical David Bowie early recording of It's Only Rock And Roll You can find it by going to the pirate service of your choice and searching for Rolling Stones Fullly Finished Studio Outtakes In the meantime someone has posted the Bowie version of It's Only Rock And Roll on YouTube.
-
- 0 replies
- 628 views
-
-
Anyone else find homosexuality is progressive? In my 20s I liked girls and was just "curious" about guys - thought I did end up being with three men. In my 30s and into my 40s I thought I was split bisexual - up for girls and boys. Now that I'm in my 50s just the idea of naked girls grosses me out and I'm all about men. Am I unique or has anyone else experienced this?
- 15 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
I swear every gay couple I see walking down the street - cute coordinated mask wearing. Every straight couple - those shitty masks you get from the pharmacy and they are wearing them so that they don't cover their noses. What the fuck is wrong with straight people? Get some designer masks, look good and help stop this disease!
-
- 0 replies
- 601 views
-
-
Hard to believe it was only ten years ago. It seems like history. But the huge 9:00 magnitude quake that hit just off the eastern coast of northern Japan took place at 14:46 local time ten years ago tomorrow. The events which then unfolded were screened around the world as all looked on in horror. We saw the tsunami waves making their way to the coast where towns were thought to be protected by large tsunami walls and gates. None worked. The water just cascaded over them and moved whole sections of towns inland. Worse, further down the coast the nuclear plant at Fukushima was inundated. In theory its shore defences should have been high enough. But I have read that o…
-
- 0 replies
- 769 views
-
-
Just realized today that Pedro - who I've been lusting after for years - played the first guy Buffy went out on a date with in college. How did I miss this?
-
- 0 replies
- 919 views
-
-
Sorry to double post this, but since it's not a gay event, it might even fit better in the Beer Bar than the Gay Cambodia subforum, and attract more traffic here. This event is streaming live now and will continue all day today (as it will last a full 24 hours): My original post about this is here:
-
- 0 replies
- 843 views
-
-
The Dispossession of André Leon Talley First his book whining about all the "friends" who are no more, and now this. It's very embarrassing and humiliating to have your private affairs hanging out in public for all to see, stains and all. Nobody likes UGLY in fashion. I can relate to this story because I have always owned more than one property in NYC. I got very lucky with real estate in the early 80's, when certain neighborhoods were in flux. I have loaned apartments to several "friends" in show business. Certain high-powered people in Hollywood know I have an apartment or two to rent to a glamorous actor or actress for a short work stay. I am also known …
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
So now that the main site has been shut down, where or how do you find them? Craigslist is also bad, and the quality on backpage is always not so good. Any advice? Been out of the loop for a while, as I haven't been with any guys.
- 17 replies
- 3.9k views
-
Not gonna spoil it but you have to check it out.
- 16 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi. I used to post reviews and on this Forum as "Thumper1". I wasn't able to log in today, presumably because I hadn't logged in for some time, so here I am as Thumper. Nine more posts and I hope I can access the naughty bits of the site again :-) No Response Needed
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Jupiter Boy has one tooth removed today. He was charged 4500 baht. I think that is very expensive in Thailand. Has anyone else had this done? Yes, Jupiter Boy is still here. And, yes, he is still in touch with the mamasans at Jupiter and they are opening. But, more important, Jupiter Boy won't be joining them as he has found love (or so I like to hope).
- 6 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
Before I am attacked on all fronts, RIP in the title stands for "Righwing Idiot Passes". I don't know why it concerns me as I am not an American. But I heard enough of the words of this nasty, bigoted deliverer of hate-filled rants to be utterly appalled. That this man made $85 milliion a year and had his own private jet is also appalling and unbelievable. I for one am glad he is gone.
- 7 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
The anti-Trump movement from the right is coming. Everyone should pay attention to THE LINCOLN PROJECT. OUR MISSION Defeat President Trump and Trumpism at the ballot box. OUR INSPIRATION President Abraham Lincoln led the United States through its bloodiest, most divisive and most decisive period of our history. He fought not because he wanted to, but because he knew the dual goals of preserving the Union and the end of slavery would be achieved only through armed conflict. Lincoln always kept the enormous human cost of the struggle in the front of his mind. At Gettysburg, he implored us not to forget those that had given “their last full measure of devo…
- 41 replies
- 5.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Thank goodness! I do wish she had also offered a 500,000 reward for the conviction of the shooters as well as 500,000 for the return of the dogs.
- 2 replies
- 903 views
- 1 follower
-
We were finally able to successfully test our merge of the two forums. It took a long time as the merge converter from Invision had some flaws and still does. But, we worked through it. Based on this, we found that the merge will merge email accounts and often ignore Usernames. This can be easily changed after the merge. For me, I have been using the name TotallyOz on the other site since 2006. My current screen name (Michael) will change over to that name when the merge happens. The major change for the other site is that XXX images are not allowed. All those images are being removed or move to participating members only areas. This will take time but it is a work i…
- 14 replies
- 2.8k views
- 1 follower
-
The site will be down for a bit on Saturday Night and Sunday. We will try to keep the downtime to a minimum.
- 1 reply
- 765 views
- 1 follower
-
The site will be down for a bit on Sunday. We will try to keep the downtime to a minimum.
-
- 0 replies
- 668 views
- 1 follower
-